'Biological Father:' Crazy Baby Mama 'Needs Help'

8/10/2009 4:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julian Bleecker, the guy Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise claims is the biological father of one of Michael Jackson's kids, tells us it's all a "ridiculous accusation." Knock us over with a feather.

Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise

We just got him on the phone.... He says "Cruise" has been calling him lately to organize a high school reunion. He eventually had to cut off contact because she sounded "not quite right."

The last time he spoke to her was just under a week ago, when she asked him to be her "unofficial fiancé."

Crazy Baby Mama Fact #546: According to the lady herself, she changed her last name to "Cruise" when she married Tom in the 9th grade.

Claire Elisabeth

ladybuttercup

well, at least shes letting someother people get time in the spot lite too!

hottie

and the truth comes out...hahahaha looks good on her stupid asss hahahhaha

balls

balls

Jenny P

i love this lady! i was having a crappy day until...

DD

IT AMAZES ME HOW MANY RETARDS GET SPECIAL TIME ON TV------------------------MEDIA WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY------------- THIS IS ALL A JOKE------------------GET A COPY AND SEND IT TO THE MENTAL INSTATUTION---- IM SURE THE WANNA KNOW ABOUT HER DRAMA

heythere

Anyone read some of the posts she has on her facebook page? Seriosly, this is verbatim of what she wrote on friday...

"I am being tortured more than ever, Paul. My official fiance, Chris Caputo, manages MY money in my absence, so, for legal reasons, he is prevented from having any kind of direct contact with me whatsoever. It is truly amazing that we were even able to get engaged in the first place... hours before Michael Jackson killed himself on 6-25-09.

Up ... Read Moreuntil this year, I only remembered getting married once to the man I had to divorce twice to make our divorce legal. It was just recently that I was able to remember legally marrying Michael Jackson on my 18th birthday in Princeton and Ron Goldman on the eve of his and Nicole Brown Simpson's brutal murders on 6/12/94. I also married my childhood sweetheart, Tom Cruise, when he was 13 & I was 9 (non-legally binding, of course). In 2002, I "married" a guy named Ross in bizarre Vegas fashion, but that was also non-legally binding."

crazy...

Random Lurker

The asylum called.
They want their patient back.

jamesjoseph

michael jackson is my father too!!!! did you guys see paris hilton's valtrex commercial. It's on realcelebritease.com, and its crazy!!!

London not England

BITCH...! YOU SO CRAAAAZY!~!

jds

This lady clearly needs some professional help.

danica

This is wonderful comic relief for a Monday!

Dean

What a FRUITCAKE!!

LakersFan

This woman's family must have completely pushed her out of their lives because it's obvious no one cares about this woman if she is out there making a damn fool of herself. Good news for Debbie Rowe is this woman is actually making her look like a good option.

chubbybaby

I agree--watching her press conf. was way better than any comedy show I have ever seen. This woman is very creative and should be offered a job writing for movies or TV.

cac

She has a YouTube video asking Leo DiCaprio to marry her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments