Kathy Griffin: Life on the Teen Baby Daddy List

8/10/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Levi Johnston -- the 19-year-old kid who knocked up failed former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's teen daughter -- hit the town with cougarlicious Kathy Griffin last night in L.A.

Kathy Griffin: Life on the Teen Baby Daddy List

The 48-year-old "D-List" star took the young father to low key spots like the "Teen Choice Awards" and Katsuya.

It's a match made in reality show press heaven.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bob Cobb

First ----------------- Whatttttt -----

Lee

Two of the most fame hungry people on the planet right now, Perfect Match!

Ned

"Failed" Alaska Governor? TMZ--you pansies are political pukes. Palin is anything but a failure, and I hope she rams it up your liberal bungies someday.

Yeddy-Bo

Kathy is a Three Bagger...... One for her, one for me, and one God forbid if anyone is peeking in the window!!!
Just saying......................

Stephanie

Riiiiiiiight! Good for Bristol for dumping this loser.

Wanda W.

Older woman younger man huh ? " What on earth is wrong with that ? , " says this older woman .

London not England

#1 - Ned

ONLY A GUY NAME "NED" could say that!~!

YES SHE IS A F-A-I-L-U-R-E.......

not because she LOST the Presidential Race with McCain...(and imagine her as President if the old man had croaked...come on...?) But She is a failure because she QUIT....QUIT!!!!! QUIT..QUIT....QUIT.....he job as Governor...and FOR WHAT?!?!?!
"To Save the residents of Alaska money" BULL CRAP! And I might also add....WHO GOT HER INTO ALL THAT MESS UP THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE...ALL HER LEGAL SITUATIONS?!?!?!?! THE LIBERAL MEDIA??? WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE BITCH WAS WHEN SHE GOT INVOLVED WITH WHATEVER IT IS SHE WAS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR.....BUT you Palin Lovers aren't interested in the truth.....ARE YOU? Just her inane ramblings about Fishing, and whatever else people name "NED, and TRICK, and TRACK"...like to hear....
Get serious.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

^Palin is a complete and utter disgusting failure, but we'd like to ram it up her bungie.

lindsay

i am a huge kathy griffin fan, but i'm really disappointed that she would grant this low-life press time to gain publicity. whatever your views on the palin family, bristol had her baby and has been going to school and raising the child pretty much out of public limelight, while this teenage dirtbag has abandoned his responsibilities and is desperately searching for any fifteen minutes he can.

Wanda W.

Im Carla Wevang, Nothing wrong with that scenerio. E mail me and Ill tell you why at......... lwevang@nycap.rr.com

Whamo

Hey Ned..... "Palin is anything but a failure" WTF I'm sure a few people will take you to task on that!!!!! Even her own party thinks she's a whack job. Do you honestly believe she's the right person for the job? Give me a break...Everything I've seen about her makes me think she is not only ill equipped to do the job but I also think she's unstable and would completely fold under big pressure.

opal77

What Bristol ever saw in this puke is beyond me. He should stop and think what a pittyful example he is setting for his son by being seen in public with trash like Griffin. All the comments he has been spreading around just to make a fast dollar for his 15 minutes of shame as they say on America's most wanted.is sad. As for Palin , there is nothing "failed" about her. Wait till next election and watch her shine. Women are just jealous because she has a family and political status and isnt ashamed

Bloghappy

I can't imagine what either of them see in each other. They're equally disgusting.

London not England

If he's gonna hang with Kathy, he better get OVA his HOMOPHOBIA REAL QUICK.....!~!

But knowing L.A., he'll probably have a boyfriend before too long......

ChristyA

Hey Kevin:

If I quit my job to write a book that will makes me millions of dollars and then take that money and live happily ever after with my beautiful family does that really make me a loser? It sounds to me like she has her priorities in order. And what is with your ignorant foul language? I'm guessing you voted for Obama. How did the kool aid taste?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments