Another Random Woman Wants MJ's Kids

8/10/2009 12:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Claire ElisabethThey're coming out of the woodwork -- someone else is trying to lay claim to Michael Jackson's kids.

A woman who goes by the name Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise has filed three guardianship petitions -- one for each of MJ's three kids -- claiming "I am the biological mother of Prince Michael Jackson II and all of his siblings." Cruise also claims she's married to Michael Jackson "who is now deceased" -- but is also "engaged to Prince Michael Jackson II's biological father."

She also thinks she's the mother of one of Tom Cruise's kids.

Welcome to Neverland.

Claire Elisabeth

doc murry

i used to date this whore.i wonder if those loser kids are mine,,forget the kids i want some of that money....im in da money im in da moneyyyy

Tulip from JerusalemIsrael

She needs help!

yup

Sorry, but none of those kids have that pig nose.

april

Ah now, she's just wanting some attention like the rest of the coocoos. Leave her be. LOL!!

Lekili

Why are all these people coming out from under now that MJ has passed away?
It's all about $$$$$ and nothing more.
This latest is a joke, claims to MJ's baby mama as well as the mama to one of Tom Cruise kids, she's even carrying the Cruise name. For the love of God, why is the court allowing such crap to be filed in the first place?

danzr23

omg are you serious. thats just ridiculous

OKEEDOKEE!!!

Crazy white woman claims rich kids. Do like all the other crazy white women and get yourself knocked up by a black athlete. They don't look at what they sleep with anyway.

manda038

uuuhhhh mental illness is alive and well in America!

april

Looks like Chris Crocker with a bad wig on. Eeeewwwww.......

Ann

What a nut.. this is a good

voodoo

jesus another crazy person trying 2 cash in on MJ...........if MJ used he's on sperm none of this BS would be happening!!!

I just feel sorry for the kids.....its not their fault that their part of this wacko jacko circus!!!

MJ should of thought through what would happen 2 he's kid in the event of his demise......now that the dust has settled on MJ death....I'm starting 2 feel anger.....he contributed 2 his own death by taking all those medications......I dont believe MJ ppl stopped his family wanting 2 see Michael....I think Michael was telling his ppl 2 stop his family contacting him!!!

I just hope the kids haven't been watching or reading the bs that is surrounding them!!!

Joe

i just wanted to come out and say im the bio dad to Brittany spears kids and i also can give birth which i did to Gary Coleman. im not looking for money i just want a trophy and a baseball team named after me.

WillOTheWisp

Say what you want, but I totally believe this women. Read the article she wrote, then go look up Conner Cruise's picture; he's Michael Jackson's son. She is Prince and Paris' bio mom for sure! Blankets'?

Tito personally knows that I contacted the Jackson Family PR person, Ken Sunshine, on Wednesday, 8 July 2009 after I had successfully facsimile-filed a Family Law action (case number BF037066) at LA Superior Court on Monday, 6 July 2009 (forwarded e-mail attached, below).

When Judge Mitchell Beckloff then responded by delaying the guardianship hearing by yet another week, I rushed to send in my PETITION FOR TERMINATION OF GUARDIANSHIP on Monday morning, 13 July 2009, to LA Superior Court (same case number as Katherine Jackson's Guardianship paperwork: BP117319). As I could no longer afford to fax paperwork, I was forced to send this Petition by Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Finally was it confirmed that my paperwork was delivered to the the LA Superior Courthouse on 111 N. Hill Street just yesterday morning, Friday, 17 July 2009. And, once again, Judge Beckloff has delayed the guardianship hearing, this time until August 3, 2009.

It is my suspicion that Tito must be cueing me to contact your organization. Michael Jackson told his entire family all about me; for decades already have they been eagerly awaiting the time when "PYT" would reveal herself to the world.

Perhaps it is only a British tabloid that can properly disseminate the earth-shaking truth about Michael Jackson and his three children?!

Please keep in mind that not only am I the biological of all three Jackson children, I am also still LEGALLY married to Michael Jackson (by now the Jackson family has definitely confirmed this by retrieving our marriage certificate in Princeton, New Jersey). I also am engaged to Blanket's biological father: my high school sweetheart, Christopher Joseph Caputo of Fortress Group, Inc./Fortress Investment in New York, NY.

AND, the biological father of Prince and Paris is my former winemaker boyfriend, Cyril Rouhaut of the south west of France.

I know how much Tito may want to believe that Michael is the biological father of all these children, especially Blanket. The familiar look in Blanket's eye may be due to the fact that Michael Jackson and my fiance, Italian Chris Caputo, have a common ancestor.

However, Connor Cruise is Michael's biological son whom I personally conceived in 1991. And Michael knew this when he allowed Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman to adopt him some 14 years ago. In Florida.

At the time of my e-mail to Ken Sunshine (see below), I had not yet realized, remembered or received confirmation that Cyril's and my last embryo was swapped for one of Chris's and mine. Initially I was told that Cyril would become the biological father of all 3 Jackson children. But then it was decided that I should be the only biological parent of all 3 children.

Debbie Rowe is a surrogate mother, and paid very well for her services.

I, on the other hand, have never been paid even one penny for what my body naturally created (nor did I ever so selflessly donate my eggs to science). Thus, I will not be able to get to LA until early September.

Ben

22. Looks like Chris Crocker with a bad wig on. Eeeewwwww.......

Posted at 12:10PM on Aug 10th 2009 by Me2

LOL!!

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

No way - 'cause *I'm* the mommy.