'Real Housewives' -- Inside Big Poppa's Crib

8/10/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He was allegedly trying to stay anonymous -- but TMZ has learned "Big Poppa" from "Real Housewives of Atlanta" whored out his entire family and his ATL mansion just to get a little face time on MTV a few months ago.

Big Poppa's House: Click to watch
Real estate mogul Lee Najjar's kids gave a tour to MTV on an episode of "Teen Cribs" earlier this year, and this place is sick.

Najjar -- aka Kim Zolciak's mysterious sugar daddy -- pops up several times throughout the episode -- including a moment inside his "gentleman's room" at the 9:40 mark.

Fun fact:
His wife, who makes an appearance in the private beauty salon inside the mansion, is also named Kim.

Jen

The 2 kids look really grounded even though they have everything in the world. I liked what both parents said at the end of the Cribs show, that they are just ordinary people that love sharing their life and lifestyle with anyone who will come. I know people will leach, but I really think they meant it. It's really too bad that Kim will put a strain on their family unit. She's such a gold-digger!!!!!! Just say NO Big Poppa!!!!!!

Patrick

This house is for sale on www.realtor.com type in 490 west paces ferry rd in Atlanta...$25,000,000...why would they sell? it was just finished in 2009??

OKEEDOKEE!!!

He looks like a freak!

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Those are some seriously spoiled kids who think they have "friends." And dude, you're a record producer about like I'm a trapeze artist.

But folks, you *gotta* see this crib.

april

He's yucky, she can have him. I can't imagine having to jump into bed with him for ANY amount of money or goodies. I'll buy my own, thanks.

Hey Hey

Holy Sheet!

Shout out to Christina Monique Jackson and NOW Collections!

Kankles

ICK! EEEEW! OH, MY; HOW GROSS! AND HE IS A MIDGET TOO!

Cupcakey

TMZ should credit their fans for putting this story together b4 they did.

Rob

I want the daughter. She is hot and will get hotter. I'm just a little bit older than her. I need her regardless.

eloc

The whole thing is icky.

Nobama

Kim must feel like a real skank watching this video of this man with his family knowing she has no business there. The both of them deserve dirt. And the kid, a record producer, I had an easy bake oven as a kid, didn't make me Gordon Ramsey. The daughter, you are only 18 sweetie, stop trying to act like you are a sophisticated woman.

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

He look slike a hobbit troll!! Ewww!

Biffola

Kim is a filthy whore! And these two make one ugly couple! Just the thought makes me want to puke. Kind of like Lindsey and Sam! Woof, that's nasty!

CelebrityDigsHQ.com

This place is obscene!!!! Can't wait to blog about it!

MrsBettyBowers

Kim is a prostitute who earns every penny!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments