Woman -- MJ Took My Baby, Gave to Tom Cruise

8/10/2009 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In one of the wildest court pressers ever, Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise, the woman who claims to be the biological mother of MJ's kids, just said Michael Jackson is the biological father of one of Tom Cruise's children!

Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise: CLick to watch
Among other completely sane accusations, Claire alleges Connor Cruise is her son with Jackson -- but they gave him to Tom and then-wife Nicole Kidman because MJ "did not want his own child because of the color of his skin."

Claire also claims she conceived Jackson's three children with three different men -- none of them Michael -- and the embryos were "safely removed" from her body and given to surrogates to carry to term.

In related news, unicorns are real.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

TONI

OH MY GOSH!
Im late, Im just seeing this BUT THIS WOMAN is ABSOLUTELY out of her bloddy mind.

You could tell she was lying.. She was looking up and to the side trying to pull her lies together.

She should feel ashamed.

leisa

Who are the lawyers that take these cases? And the court cost to even file these complaints. Do these women pay for them? And why does the press even go to these things?

I think one thing is how people will do anything to make a buck. Even if she were crazy and believe this to be true, why would she not come out before now?

This should show to the ones that think that Michael was a molester that there are people out there that will put their children at risk to hang around a reported child molester, that they will give their embryo's( safely) to just about anyone.

Maybe during regular tupperware party, doctors will come to the home a remove embryo's from a woman. Another great use for tupperware.

I am not so interested now in reading about MJ. he really is in a better place, (and I hate that saying but in the people who are posting and the others who are the mom or dad of his children and/or Tom Cruises.)

Christina

WOW!Instead of calling MikeyJ Wacko. They need to call this woman wacko! She's a f'n nut case!! Happy birthday MikeyJ! I love you and I miss you! R.I.P.

jilly

thanks, TMZ, for assuring me that unicorns are real, despite appearances. best thing i've heard in 2 months!!!

kim

Lock all these freaks up.... All these freaks are climbing out of the woodwork. Leave MJ alone. People f_cked with him when he was alive and now they continue to in death. I hope that somehow he gets some rest and peace in heaven cuz the world isn't cutting him a break. If he's looking down on us, he's going same sh_t, different day. Let the man R.I.P.

carolyn_wansley

and then he got in a spaceship and flew away...

Val

OMG - is September 'Let all the loonies out' month?
What is with these women? One claims to MJ's daughter and another claims to be the mother of his babies....I'm just not getting it....

111pattycakes

used condoms!

Susan

Poor Micheal, i just realized what he had to go through when he was alive, how did he stand it for that long and always with a smile on his face for us!!! RIP Micheal and please forgive us..
Love you now, more than EVER
Long live the Real and only King!!

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16