Kristy McNichol

'Memba Her?!

8/11/2009 2:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kristy McNichol is best known for playing Buddy on the '70s TV series "Family" and Barbara on the '80s TV series "Empty Nest." Guess what she looks like now!

Kristy McNichol

The Gay Terrorist With Acne On His Balls

balls

Paparazzo@frog.cc

I remember this lesbian.

Thessayist

Need extra help or just another set of eyes?Let http://www.thessayist.com be your researcher - we can help you!

sxg926

I like her
she is still charming.

CanCan

She looks the same as she did years ago.

justsaying

The very first time I saw her on t.v. I thought she might be a lezzie. But it wasn't unil I met her in a store in L.A., and as she sidled past me she said "excuse me." When I smelled her breath and it smelled like tuna, it was then that I realized that yep, she's a licker and finger poker.

colleen

She was the best!

Ned

I wanted to do her when I was 15. If I had, she wouldn't be a lesbian.

moron1,456,345,234,

DOES tmz EVER UPDATE THEIR SITE I MEAN OMG THURSDAY WAS THE LAST FULL SHOW WTF????????

mamatchka

Oh for the love of god, who cares what anyone's sexual orientation is? I was a huge fan of hers when I was young. When I was 14 I moved to CA and found out that her and her family lived 10 minutes away. We drove to her house and parked in front. Within five minutes, they closed all their curtains. That still makes me laugh now. I also went to a party with her brother, Jimmy (?) where he stayed in one of the back rooms all night because of his celebrity (??LOL) and smoked pot with everyone that wanted to join him. This was obviusly many many years ago. I think she looks great now though. Whatever happened to her brother?

MJ's lover

for MJ's fans only:
plz sign this petition and spread the word. It's our mission to show him, or the world at least, how much we miss him :(

Jeannie

Cool! I loved her as a teen/pre-teen....back before 'tweens'. "Little Darlings" was one of my favorite movies growing up. Watched it a dozen times. She looks the same. Good to see the updated pic. Keep 'em coming!

chris

I met her in hawaii in the 80's when I was a kid. Spent alot of time with her in that 2 weeks. Great memories. She was awesome

oprah

question: what is the new pill to treat depressed lesbian?
answer: trydikagain

Mike

Kristy made a GREAT film called Only When I Laugh.
It's a Neil Simon comedy about an alcoholic actress,
and Kristy plays the daughter.

The dialogue and acting are brilliant in this film,
try to seek it out. (Released in '81)

The other curious film is Just The Way You Are. She
had mental anxiety and they stopped filming for a year!

However, the final result is excellent, great romantic
scenes, very charming film too!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments