« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike Vick in Chicago -- For Da Dogs, Not Da Bears

8/12/2009 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vick in Chicago: There for Da Dogs, Not Da BearsWe now know why we spotted Michael Vick trolling around the Chicago airport -- he's there to howl about the unethical treatment of canines at an event for the Humane Society of the United States.

A rep for the H.S. tells us Vick just spoke at an anti-dog fighting event in the Englewood section of the city -- which will help raise awareness about his efforts to clean up his own image.

If you're sad you missed Vick's speech, don't worry, the H.S. rep tells us it's all a part of his probation and he'll be doing this for "months and years" to come.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

B.

Hes still an az hole

Alibaba

It is to bad he is forced to work for HSUS! They are an offshoot of PETA! Both groups are Animal Rights groups that have a sole agenda for getting rid of all pets!!! And turning people into Vegans ONLY.

People better wake up! Animal Rights groups don't want people to own pets! I am FOR Animal welfare, NOT Animal Rights!!!!

And yes, what MV did was disgusting.

Support Animal Welfare!! NOT Animal rights!! Big difference people!

Gay With Acne

Yo, I'm FIRST, Dawgs!!!!!

Hahaha I know you Homosensuals love to laugh as much as I do.

Peace out, my peeps.

Diana Lara

I hope his career is ruined. He is only doing this because he has to not because he believes in it. If he would not have gotten caught he would be still be murdering innocent animals and abusing as well.

siksicsick

He's still a piece of DUNG in my eyes.

lee

He's still a loser, Hes only doing this to make himself look good... I say the only was he should be able to play ball again is if it reads in his contract that if he does poor in a game his coaches have the right to electrocute and drown him like he did to his dogs...

deb

funny when he was invited by a high school coach to come out and talk to the team he never once expressed any remorse for torturing animals. i dont believe he is sorry; just sorry he got caught.

savon

Vick is a dog. What a thug. What team would be so needy as to take him anyway. You and your mama need to call Jenny.

Andie

Vick needs to go away forever. What a disgusting, vile excuse for a human being and shame on the NFL for letting this POS play again.

pam

Vick is dirt.

???????????????????????

hes just going along with the program...he reall doesnt mean hes sorry...hes sorry for all the wrong reasons..trying to get back into football.......what happens to this creep if they dont take him back........he's so stupid that all he can do in life is play football or dog fighting...cant see this az hole doing anything that uses a brain.

Kelli

He makes me sick. I have no compassion for him. It's going to take a little bit more than a speach or two to better his image in my eyes.

tarded

HSUS is another PETA type organization. BARF.

bethany

The people who hate on HSUS are the breeders, puppy mill operators, dog fighters, and all the other animal abusers that make money from hurting animals! They hate HSUS for obvious reasons (and that includes the AKC who makes their money from puppy mill registrations. Sleazeballs!)

tg

Is he the only person in this country convicted of this crime? How much does this go on and how come we never heard about it in the news if this is happening a lot? I might have heard about one story in NY where this happened - if I heard one.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments