Britney -- Shopped 'Til She Dropped $3,000!

8/13/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsFurther proof Britney Spears was completely sane during her frantic shopping spree Tuesday afternoon: She spent nearly $3,000 in 15 minutes!!!!

We're told some of the items Brit Brit bought at the Vionnet Boutique in Beverly Hills were...

-- $175 silk lace camisole
-- $345 tourmaline ring
-- $520 total on two lace trim slip dresses
-- $200 aqua & lavender ring
-- $195 tank with lace

One of the outfits (left) she even wore right out of the store.

Unfortunately, one of her purchases was not a new weave.

misha

TMZ, stop it, that's really creepy!

HOGZILA

I love me some Brit Brit! I don't know why y'all criticisze this, the girl has been working hella hard making herself and everyone around her rich so what if she wants to be a normal girl for a day and go on a shopping spree? $3000 isn't that much by Hollywood standards this isn't even a story. Her hair on the other hand is a story. Brit Brit baby I love you to pieces and the side boob you're showin in that pic is HOT and your body is bangin but PLEASE girl hire a full time hair person to keep that weave lookin as fierce as the rest of you. You can afford it and every girl deserves some pampering, indulge yourself and walk out the door with hair looking fine everyday and it will shut these haters down because aside from the hair issue, there is nothing they can slam you for because you have comeback better than ever!

HOGZILA

I want to suckle on that yummy lookin side boob of Brits in the pic. Brit is turnin me gay y'all.

Helldorado

Mom?

Nancy

Who cares?

Party 'till you die!

I feel sorry for any merchant that she rolls into looking so utterly dirty and unwashed! Anything she touched, they should make her buy because she probably gunked up with grease or whatever other filth was on her! She tried on undergarments? Ewwwww, NASTY!!! She probably ruined more stuff than she bought!

Non-believer

Time for Brit to shave her head again. Her hair is fried. Looks like hay. Can you say hot oil treatment?

balls

Britney Spears is a poo poo face.

Sharona

I don't understand it's her money so she can do as she pleases with it.

Nameless

Even though she irritates me to no end, I see nothing bad with her shopping habits. At least she's not putting on 35" rims on some gas guzzler and adding 10 tv screens on a vehicle that seats 5.

Party 'till you die!

Yeah, she so thrifty that after farting away millions of dollars from her stupidity, he daddy had to restrict her money to only $1500 bucks. She threw MILLIONS OF $ AWAY!

The Truth

When u look up the word TRASH in the Dictionary u will find her name..

Linda Mott

Since she is hanging out on the sides of the top in this picture, I hope she gets something that covers her up.

JO

She is a very rich trailer trash.

Cassy