« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick -- A Tight End to the Rumors

8/13/2009 10:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Vick's days as quarterback might be over -- because last night in Virginia, the former dogfighting Atlanta Falcon told our Fantasy Football playin' photog to mark him down as a "tight end."

Michael Vick: Click to watch
Ironically, that was also his nickname in prison.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

balls

balls

Cassy

Leave Vick alone.

brooklynlady

LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE!!!! DAMN! YAWL PEOPLE NEVER LET UP! MV PARTAKES IN DOG FIGHTING AND GOES TO JAIL FOR MORE THAN A YEAR. A WHITE BOY PLOT AND PUT EXPLOSIVES IN A NYC STARBUCKS WHICH EXPLODED AND GETS PROBATION.

WHAT A WORLD WE LIVE IN.

STAY UP MV! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES

The Source

Dog killer

PAHairston

I agree, leave Vick alone, he's paid his dues to society. Speaking of society, most white Americans seem to love their animals more than they love their fellow countrymen, especially black countrymen. And as for Christians, I don't think Jesus told his followers anywhere in the Bible to love thy pets as they neighbor or thyself. But oh, I forget, white folks once thought we black folks were "beast of the field" and some still do. I'm just saying. Peace.

Whaddayouknow ?

We don't all make mistakes like that. It takes a certain kind of evil in your heart to do that. May he be marked for life.

Gerald

TMZ, your foolish, little effort to be funny didn't pass the acid test. Vick will be playing quarterback--he isn't big enough to be a college tight end, so he could never play that position in the NFL--TMZ, stick to harassing celebrities, because your staff knows absolutely nothing about professional sports.

balls

Michael Vick is a poo poo face.

Mo

This peice of crap should still be in jail. He is a dog killer. Any team that gives this bum a job is crazy. He is a killer. I hope he rots in hell And you stupid people that say he paid his dues. Tell that to the poor animals he abused and I am sure he will abuse animals again. He is a no good peice of crap

ChopChop

As an Atlanta native and Falcons fan, let me be clear. We do not hate MV because he is black, so drop the race card already. We hate him because he is a felon, lied to the Falcons, the fans and the league, was a terrible sportsman (flipped off the Atlanta fans several times), and a less than average QB. The only reason he is on this "PR Tour" is to get back in the NFL and make millions again. He is not sorry for what he did - he is sorry that he got caught. All of these apprearances for the Humane Society are a joke. Does anyone honestly believe that MV himself decided to do these events? Of course not - some image consultant is wispering in his ear. I agree that he has paid his dues and deserves to make a living....but let him do it working a regular job like the rest of us.

PAHairston

Yeah, just that, he's a dog killer, an animal killer, not a child killer. A young MD man, a young WHITE boy, just got mauled to death by 2 pit bulls and most white folks think that these dogs shouldn't be put to death. Hell, if it were my son lying dead in my home, mauled to death by 2 dogs, I'd have those dogs coming off the grill with mustard, chili and onions. After all, they are animals and in the Bible, they ate baby animals, sacrificed baby animals (lambs) all the time because THEY WERE ANIMALS. Don't get me wrong, I have a 14 yr old German Shepard and I love her dearly but damn, she's a dog. And you think animals are going to heaven? If we manage to make it into those pearly gates, what we'll see running up and down those streets paved with gold ain't gonna be our pet dogs and cats but little nappy-headed African children who starved to death. "Suffer little children that come unto me 'cause thine is the kingdom of heaven." So if you have problems loving black folks, I suggest you make your reservation in hell. I'm just saying. Peace.

Bash a Pap

I am NO fan of what Vick did, but he has paid his dues, he is working with The Humane Society and he is trying to right his wrong. This is America, we believe in rehabilitation. Our entire justice system is based on it. If you continue to punish Vick, you ar eno better than the Taliban.

Fred

"His nickname in prison". Ahhhh, nothing like wishing anal rape on a man for dog fighting. This country has some seriously screwed up principles. I assume all these so-called animal lovers who think his crime is worthy of death are vegans? I mean, there are no harsher conditions than slaughterhouses, so I know all these holier than thou folks calling out Mike Vick aren't just a bunch of hypocrites who hate him for a more sinister and not so hidden reason. Whenever a child abuser or molester gets less prison time and hatred than a dog fighter, we are in some screwed up times.

Jenny

Its a shameful day for America. HUman lives have been taken with less repersussions. This man did hi time and paid a high price and admitted to his stupidity. What else do you want from him? Children have been killed and molested by maniacs who go unnoticed!! Black men beware-if you rise out of the slum and get rich, they will try to reduce you to nothing. Dont be stupid and make it easy for them.

Jenny

post#17, I meant repercussion.....#16 thank you black America went silent on this and so .....what ever happend to that young man in FL that mutilated the cats and throw them on lawns...am just saying...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments