Pharmacy in Jackson Case Had Money Problems

8/13/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The pharmacy that was raided in Las Vegas Tuesday has something in common with Dr. Conrad Murray -- both apparently have had money problems.

We've pulled documents showing Applied Pharmacy Services, LLC was sued by the owners of the building it occupied in Pasadena, CA. for non-payment of rent. The landlord got a judgment of $143,267.73 -- that includes around $40,000 in back rent plus the amount that would have paid through the balance of the lease, which ended in September, 2011. The pharmacy abandoned the lease in September, 2008.

Dr. Murray was also dogged by money problems -- the bank has been trying to foreclose on his Las Vegas home, and he was ordered to jail for non-payment of child support (he never went).

Law enforcement sources told us when they searched Applied Pharmacy Services they were on the hunt for documents that might show the company sold Propofol to Dr. Murray. There are reports the DEA scored during the search.

Michael Jackson

6 billion fans, Danger Baby? Ha. Ha. Ha. Don't make me laugh. Ooopps...You just did.

danica

Arrest him already

wtf

47. Sue,

Here are some other things I can't say about MJ because I "never saw it."

MJ never ate...I never saw it.

MJ never breathed...I never saw it.

MJ never got sick...I never saw it.

MJ never slept...I never saw it.

MJ never got dressed or undressed...I never saw it.

MJ never went to the bathroom...I never saw it.

MJ never bathed or shaved...I never saw it.

Posted at 9:28AM on Aug 13th 2009 by MJ Was A Junkie

You forgot to add sh.it in there .

WHAT A STUPID POST!

Michael Jackson

Danger Baby,

I still want to share my bed with whatever young relatives you may have. HEH. HEH. HEH.

Jimmy Gimbels

Love the sign painted on the window. Walgreens this place ain't. Must be a front for illegal pharmacy transactions like selling a swarmy doctor some meds that should only be used in a hospital setting. I bet you could buy anything you want at the Applied Pharmacy. I wonder if Paula Abdul knows about this place?

sue

ok well post mj was a junkie---that post made no sense whatsoever, but that is what i am talking about ignorance runs high with some of you on here.it is just sad that the mj haters cant find anything other than this to do with there time than to come on here and show there ignorance..i am sure there are plenty of other headlines on here you could put your 2 cents worth into.without any kind of knowledge of ongoing stories that some of you know nothing about, WHAT A TERRIBLE WASTE OF THE MIND!!!! RIP MJ-SUE FROM TAMPA

while my guitar gently weeps

Pharmact was busted for supplying Steroid's reasoning money problems.
I'm male 54’ loved Michael and remember Joe talking about not having Michael's teenage voice change, also’ remember Emmanuel Lewis claiming Michael rarely slept' compared to the way normal people sleep {understand that the ultimate insult' is exactly what I'm claiming Michael endured “ball-less neutering, like the Mormon Church Choir, Vienna boys Choir {halted practice in 1970’s} and my Catholic Church Choir {halted practice in 1900’s} Joe's amputation Crime’ {likely doctor nipped connectors, around 10 years old, before the song Ben' to later shrivel-up} scarred the entire Jackson family, with keeping the secret' leaving them completely screwed-up {dreading the day} pretending normalcy, while being disgusted by Michaels mannerisms, confirmed by Michael’s claim that his reproduction ability was disrupted by Joe's kicking of his preteen privates, and later claim of chemical castration {both covert admittance’s} likely plastic was at sometime implanted for bulge appearance {reasoning his odd grab’ that wasn't repositioning or scratching} what Joe never allowed the World to hear' was Michael's singing of the Impossible Dream or performing with a "Jim Neighbor" like voice, the “what if’s” must include Michael escorting females and having offspring, even altered he managed to marry Lisa Presley and marry again only to have children {Read’ Rolling Stone’s Biography’ it state’s he lived a clean life {early Never-land} never drinking, smoking or taking drugs and rarely seen in the company of a woman} Michael was given the nickname stinky’ because he always said stinky’ when working, never wanting to swear about disliking work’s in progress!

Elvis Presley made 5.5 Million last Year, 32 Years after his death and Michael owned the rights to his own music' plus the Beatles music and more, their will be a Nobel Peace acclimation presented to his three children. Michael's live Insurance clause pay-out stated' if demise' was related to failure to awake from anesthesia {likely reasoning 3 Mill settlement instead of 17.5 Mill; if the Insurance policy I’m quoting was the same near 20 Mill policy} he took pills primarily for sleep, pain and suffering’ not enjoyment, although’ Lisa did push him into rehab {proving some abuse resulted}. Michael wasn't about hatred' forgiving his Dad in Oxford Collage speech {all followers need to read/hear speech} but’ allowed him no beneficiary in Will, now if autopsy conceals the crime against Michael’s childhood person {short vocal cords} the fact’ that Hollywood Star's family's {money talks} receive preferential autopsy reports will be exposed, or truth be told’ California's unjustified hatred for Michael becomes exposed, California had no excuse for expelling Michael from Never-land with false accusations {or failing to improve the road to Never-land that handicapped, disabled and critically ill children had to travel, despite the 1.25 Million contributed to L.A. children after the Riot’s [not Santa Barbara] for Drug prevention} knowing full well he was unequipped to commit the accused’ child abuse’s {Liza Minnelli’s all hell breaking lose statement, about’ when Autopsy’s released, means this story will be told’ no matter what} Michael said wrong things and was childlike, never did he act the criminal that California accused, all people have fault's created into their being, Michael’s was being odd, being unprotected, having Million’s and La Toya’s 1993 accusation scandal flood-gated lawsuit’s, understand’ Lisa Presley supported unconditional out of court settlement with drug rehab.

Best case is; Michael’s body at rest in Graceland not forest lawn and his Trust Co-managed or modeled alike Elvis’s and Never-land reopened continuing Michael’s dream of allowing ill Kid's a vacation, honor Michael's peter-pan-ishness’ forever, he died unsexed, bleached white’ from Oxygen starvation in his sleep, because doctor failed to monitor his breathing, nothing more {a three person job, with E.K.G.} La Toya disrespected Michael, then took his possessions and music before Judge’s Trust empowerment, his Mom’s denial of witness to Joe's abuse, addresses abuse remaining and Joe's claiming Michael had father-ability exposes desire to conceal. Tax-evader Sharpton and Rev. Jackson needs to be stopped from helping Joe, so that Michael's change the world' Army can do children the good Michael started with {assumed 300 Million's contributed to charities from his 20% lifetime’s earnings, acknowledged by Guinness Book notation.} The courts duty is monitoring Joe's finances, prohibiting any family profitability and certain consequences for past crime to young Michael, that

wtf

32.TAR "" Seriously your comments are moronic...............It's nice to see we all live in glass houses. Dr. Murray was the fall guy how do you think it was that Dr. Murray brought all that equipment into MJ's house ? Do you all believe in the toothfairy too ? What will be the next therory you will all come up with ? That Dr, Murray forced MJ to get these IV injections. You all seem to be pointing to the wrong person, or you just are interpreting any stories about MJ to fit your own diluted minds.""

And how did MJ know about these drugs? He wasn't a doctor himself.

"He was well aware of the risks of having that drug administered in his home, he knew that he might never wake up, he knew all the risk involved and still watned it. So MJ is dead and there is really no one else to blame but MJ. Sure all the yes people in his life are going to be held accountable. But I know for a fact that MJ was NEVER forced to take anything he took....He made the decisions about what went into his body..."

And again you know this HOW?

justice

What a crappy looking excuse for a pharmacy. Would you want to get your meds there?

SHEILAB_UK

Not much news on this monster latley, I hope it's for the best and the day is going to come when you report he is behind bars and this show is going to get on the road to who did what?

wtf

47. Sue,

Here are some other things I can't say about MJ because I "never saw it."

MJ never ate...I never saw it.

MJ never breathed...I never saw it.

MJ never got sick...I never saw it.

MJ never slept...I never saw it.

MJ never got dressed or undressed...I never saw it.

MJ never went to the bathroom...I never saw it.

MJ never bathed or shaved...I never saw it.

Posted at 9:28AM on Aug 13th 2009 by MJ Was A Junkie
------------------------------------------------------
You saw him dressed up ...he did not have a beard .. you can watch him on youtube breathing heavily during concerts.

YOU LOSE!

ROFL!

vanessa williams

murray should be looked up and never allowed to walk on this earth again. What kind of doctor was murrar? A licensed drug dealer. I will love michael forever. I will be so glad when the pain of his death leaves me. It hurts sos bad. We lost the greatest singer, dancer and humanitarian that ever lived.

Sofia

What happen to the big announcement yesterday?????I thought you was going to tell more on MJ burial????

wtf

50. Michael Jackson's doctor left singer alone after giving him powerful drug, sources say
August 13, 2009 | 6:00 am

Michael Jackson’s personal physician left the performer alone and under the influence of a powerful anesthetic to make telephone calls the morning the pop singer died, according to three people familiar with the investigation.

By the time he returned, Jackson had stopped breathing, the sources said.

more here:

Posted at 9:43AM on Aug 13th 2009 by jessie
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe was he calling these women? http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/27/dr-murrays-storage-unit-files-may-hold-clue/
Then he says there was no phone available to call 911.

while my guitar gently weeps

I Thank You Much; WOW
The Drug enforcement agency failed to seize the Pharmacy during the Steroid in Sports scandal about Wrestlers, firemen and young kids Internet access' somehow their doors are still open today, likely paid a minimal fine back then and will now again?
Michael's had two personalities one was the performer and the other was himself, his video's used the best talented dancers available and he out-shined them all, no-one can moonwalk, move their body {hands} with such speed as to blur the camera image, hip's as high and or stand on their toe's.
Michael's children are in danger today because the household is occupied by the Jackson's he never preferred, Michael admitted his fault of talking to honestly in front of cameras and reasoned his fear of the press.