Pharmacy in Jackson Case Had Money Problems

8/13/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The pharmacy that was raided in Las Vegas Tuesday has something in common with Dr. Conrad Murray -- both apparently have had money problems.

We've pulled documents showing Applied Pharmacy Services, LLC was sued by the owners of the building it occupied in Pasadena, CA. for non-payment of rent. The landlord got a judgment of $143,267.73 -- that includes around $40,000 in back rent plus the amount that would have paid through the balance of the lease, which ended in September, 2011. The pharmacy abandoned the lease in September, 2008.

Dr. Murray was also dogged by money problems -- the bank has been trying to foreclose on his Las Vegas home, and he was ordered to jail for non-payment of child support (he never went).

Law enforcement sources told us when they searched Applied Pharmacy Services they were on the hunt for documents that might show the company sold Propofol to Dr. Murray. There are reports the DEA scored during the search.

Della

Connect the dots-
Doctor left.. Why did doc leave?
was he asked to leave?
Called away?

Lethal factors didnt materialize out of thin air, so were they waiting all along for doc to leave?

LucyInTheSky

Oh hell the hoppers here.
GOOD AFTERNOON the grasshopper returns, glad to see you aboard.
Good hunting and posting to you today.

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

Pot kettle. This post proves just how illiterate you are. Telling the truth about your idol who was a major junky makes us haters? Only in your ignorant little mind. If you can't deal with the truth, which is obvious you can't. Leave the internet and go slither back under that frock from which you came from.

MJ didn't have a mind to waste. He rotted it away on drugs. You sound like you are on that same path.

Posted at 12:12PM on Aug 13th 2009 by MJ was just a junky
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree. I have been saying all along that MJ was a drug addict/junkie. He cared more about his drugs then his own kids. Because if he cared for those kids he would have stop using drugs. He didn't there for he was a junkie. He will be remembered as a junkie who didn't care for his kids.

Michael Jackson

Actually, Sue, my post made a lot of sense. So Many of you Jacko Wackos are telling people that if they didn't actually see for themselves something happening then it didn't happen, that I posted what I did to mock all of MJ's crazed fans...And you.

La Toya Jackson

Where is it all going to end?

LucyInTheSky

Hi Della, Good Afternoon,
as always great to see your frisky self girl.

Yep..some of the truth is finally coming out!
Sit back and hold on tight D, hopefully it'll all start pouring out soon.

Della

86. Where is it all going to end?

Posted at 12:27PM on Aug 13th 2009 by Chunko De Clown

___________________

Same place it started... Neverland

La Toya Jackson

You have to admit.. It is all a little funny

Della

85. Hi Della, Good Afternoon,
as always great to see your frisky self girl.

Yep..some of the truth is finally coming out!
Sit back and hold on tight D, hopefully it'll all start pouring out soon.

Posted at 12:26PM on Aug 13th 2009 by zombiehunter

____________________

Hey, Z, you know me... I'm one of the few who actually sleep. Have to dream.. Remember the elephants. No elephants last nite. Did dream about expensive water though and some new eccentric neighbors with some sweet and mischeivious children who liked to play practical jokes.

I will try to be on my best behaviour today..see how long that last..

wtf

69. Some of you need to be smarter than believing everything the media throws at you. Be smart and do your research. Find out for yourself. Not talking just about Michael Jackson. On any subject. Educate yourselves. The media will twist a story to sell it to you. The more sensational, the higher their ratings

Posted at 11:38AM on Aug 13th 2009 by Della
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't do anything wrong! I SWEAR. I don't know what happened! I didn't call anybody...I was just sitting there in my room watching an x rate.................. an x -ray of a patient and I didn't notice the time passing. Della, you believe me -- dont you?

MJtheBESTever

JAIL JAIL JAIL JAIL JAIL JAIL JAAAAAIIIIL!!!!!!!
BRING ALL THOSE MURDERS TO JAIL!

when hose idiots accused him for for that what he did not do, the police arrested him so fast. WTF

POOR MICHAEL JACKSON I LOVE YOU 4 EVER!!!!!
BIG SAD HUGS FROM EARTH :-((((

Andreemyrian

I think the best to do is to ignore the poor stupid and bad people who say bad things on MJ. These persons are full of jealousy and hate and they only inspire contempt. They have nothing to do in their poor life, otherwise saying stupidites and they have not yet understood that hating MJ will not resolve their big personal problems.

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

83. Oh hell the hoppers here.
GOOD AFTERNOON the grasshopper returns, glad to see you aboard.
Good hunting and posting to you today.

Posted at 12:21PM on Aug 13th 2009 by zombiehunter
----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks same to you. I will try and be good

Deb

Sue is a delusional fan who should get the heck off TMz. Quit harassing people you floony! Even MJ wouldn't let you near him. He kept his fans at a good distance for he knew you are wacked out of your skull. I bet the reason why they won't let anyone know where he will be laid to rest, you. You'd dig him up and molest him you are that demented.

Della

Posted at 12:33PM on Aug 13th 2009 by Dr. Murray
_____________

Did u happen to mention this to the police? that you have an x-rated. er, an x-ray viewer set up in MJ's room? huh? cause i'm sure it could have made a diff. really. or did you have to go downstairs and look at it? I mean really.