Bobby Brown -- Wanted Man

8/14/2009 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bobby Brown The next time Bobby Brown sets foot in Massachusetts, dude could have a date with a jail cell.

A judge has issued a warrant for the singer's arrest after he failed to appear in court -- reportedly for flaking out on child support payments.

According to the Boston Herald, Brown hasn't forked over $45,000 in child support payments for the two teenage children he had with former girlfriend Kim Ward.

Brown is required to pay $5,000 in child support per month for the kids.

It's not the first time Brown has been in trouble for being a deadbeat -- dude spent four days in the slammer in 2007 for missing payments.

arte help

WHO??? CARES???

jennJT

straight up loser

Yvonne

TTboy

Every little step he takes, is all over tmz. It's his peragative to be a dead beat.

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

So these stupid women continues to have babied by him. From what I saw of the show Whitney and he had, he was gross. She had to be doing drugs to be with something like that. Glad she is back on track and looking great... the only thing good about their daughter is that she turned out to be a goodlooking young lady, all because of Whitney genes. Whitney was always too good to be with that loser!

shuffler

$5,000 per month.
That's:
$1,250 a week.
$178.57 per day
$89.28 for each kid per day. US dollars.
Counting in school, clothes, food, entertainment, I still think this is far too high unless you're some sort of pampered teen (which they probably are).

Getting knocked up by a celebrity sure pays the bills. Assuming he pays the bills.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

So, there's a black somewhere who *does* pay child support?

Warren

We know this is not the first and certainly would not be the last time. He has done this time and time again. These girls are wasting their times having babies with him. He is a deadbeat father. I am glad Whitney got rid of him. As a man, he is not owining up tp his responsiblilties as a father. He should own up and take responsibility. Grow up Bobby Brown. You are 40 years old. I would never do that to my children if my wife and I got divorced. As of now, I am not married or have not girlfriend, but the point is I would never do that and he needs to own on his responsibilities and take care of his children.

Jeannine

Whatta shocker!

Teri

8. So, there's a black somewhere who *does* pay child support?

WOW.....

northern gypsy

bobby...bobby...bobby...get your s&it together !!!
you've had so many breaks...and still you f%ck-up...
sad...really...really...sad !!!

Homie1Kanobe

It's hard to pay those bill's, after putting those payments up your nose

samson

Can someone please tell me what Bobby Brown is doing at this point that would earn him $5000 per month? Dude hasn't released a hit in forever, and there's not what he's still getting any significant royalty checks from "Humpin' Around".

Kitty

He's a deadbeat father. Always was, always will be.

Raejean

I'm happy for Whitney that she ditched this loser and got out from under whatever hold he had on her.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments