Matthew McConaughey's Lil Surfer Dude

8/15/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaughey's son Levi played on the beach yesterday and OH MY GOD HOW CUTE IS HE?!?!???!!!!

media_removed.jpg

Joe

first Balls

Lena

Ugly little kid. Cute dog.

u people are idiots

The very first time I have seen pictures of Levi smiling. Since his mother isn't famous and doesn't smile for you, you've never commented on it, the way you do incessantly when you bother to cherry pick photos of Honor Warren. Thank goodness Matthew McConnaughey is a man and performs for you guys enough his son has escaped your abuse.

sultrysiren

Camilla is popping out babies in a short period of time. Hope she is going to end up like Usher's wife.

But he is cute. Loves his little wet suit. Matthew is making him a beach lover, sufer dude. He will be pictured next with a joint in his mouth. Oh wait... that is Shilo.

Cleo

How cute is he? Not very. Where do you see cute?

Rita

Hate to put down a little kid, but....he looks like an old man! Weird.

LovelyRita

Eww, sorry - he looks like his father and his father is ugly.

Anon

A bit too young to have a double chin no?. Love the dog though.

Ben

Well, I know the kid is still tiny, but he does have that 'oompaloompa' thing going on with that hair sticking straight up and all. Otherwise, I'm sure his parents think he's cute; but then again, mother chinese-crested dogs think their babies are cute, too, I'm sure.

JUST THE FACTS

HE LOOKS LIKE ANY ONE OF A MILLION MEXICAN KIDS, NOT THAT MATTHEW CARES ABOUT THAT.

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Great! How his son is forced to follow his stupid routine of prancing around on the beach like an idiot.

laura

hes cute...but not beautiful like my little guy...haha

Just sayin'

Uh....... Wow, at your description tmz: "OH MY GOD HOW CUTE IS HE?!?!???!!!!"
One of the chicks that drools over matthew wrote that, right?
Personally, I've seen cuter.

TTboy

Lol Rita, I was thinking the same thing, he looks like an old man in a weird sort of way.

pennylane

Ok I think if you are the movie star or whatever you should expect to be photo'd all the time, but not their children. They are these insane people out there who are not OK and the kids should be protected from being photographed, they are innocent and didn't choose this life, let them be as normal as kids of a celebrity can be. I think you are putting these kids safety in danger by taking pictures. I am NOBODY and wouldn't plaster my kids pictures on the net. Very bad taste.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments