Michael Jackson's Deep Freeze

8/15/2009 3:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonMichael Jackson has not been buried, multiple family sources tell us. We're told he's above ground at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills and is being kept in a freezer.

We're told Katherine has frequently visited the temporary resting place.

As for where the body is eventually going ... no decision yet. We're told Jermaine is the lone family member who wants Neverland as Michael's final resting place. The rest of the family is appalled by Jermaine's wish, because M.J. hated Neverland after the molestation trial and wanted nothing to do with it.

Increasingly, Jermaine is becoming estranged from the rest of the Jackson brood.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jean Greig

SHAM ON YOU,S ALL JUST LET HIM REST AT NEVER LAND IT WAS HIS HOME AND HE BUILD IT FOR THE POOR KID,S PUT HIM UNDER HIS TREE HE TALKS ABOUT ALL THE TIME. RNP MY DEAR M,J GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN.

tladyt

To the guy that stated kids being safe because Mike has passed.He didn't need sexual comfort from children. Many women that wanted to be with him.Celebrities woudn't have stood by his side if they thought there were any truth to the nonsense.BOTTOM LINE NEVER TRUST DEVILS .YOU HATER

TEAMBRANCA

Hello there,

The imposters were quite busy on the earlier thread. I had a very nice time at dinner and yourself? So sorry about the interuption.

O

Hello. I am late... I had left that board to do other things when you went for dinner and just had a quick look and noticed, yes. Quite some impressive imposting. That reminded me of the original board. It is quite possible we have an audience here that would not make itself known to us.

O

Are you around? I had meant to be here in time but as things were I got hold up a bit and my PC froze when I was trying to post. Just when you need it... I will be here for a little while now and see if you are still around. We can make it 9am if you like?
It was good to read you had a nice time. My evening had been quite enjoyable as well. That's why I was a little late. Forgive me.

TEAMBRANCA

Hello,

So sorry, I dozed off for a short while. Glad you had a nice evening as well.

Ironically, problems with the computer always occur at the least convenient of times ;)

TEAMBRANCA

Bonne nuit. A demain matin.

Pardonnes moi de m'avoir endormit :)

O

Bonne nuit! You are of course forgiven. Always. Sleep well and have some nice dreams. We will talk later today. I will be here at about 9am and see if you are around.
I enjoyed talking to you last night. Not talking to you was probably the toughest part of my self imposed abstinence.

I am on these boards since the beginning, since June 25. I don't post much and still, O is user name 6 if I count right. Some user names got compromised by imposters - and I don't like that - and others - well I outgrew them. My perspective on things changed. I am not sure about that change at all.
Beginning of last week I really had it with the boards and the story we are talking about. At one stage I wanted to quit for good and it took me a couple of days to find out I rather wanted to stay and then to figure out how to get back talking to you. This is my TMZ biography (in its summary version).

O

Hello. This is my second try. TMZ...

TEAMBRANCA

Good morning,

Sorry about being late...slept very well. How are you?

TEAMBRANCA

Thank you for the long note. I too have been here since the outset. I have never posted on TMZ before this story but had to start defending Michael when I saw the incredibly rude posts some people were leaving...on the day of his death no less.

I have used several aliases but one relatively consistently since the beginning. I tried to stay away for a while because it is time consuming but I am always drawn back in by comments from friends and some very compelling commentary. The twists and turns are almost macabre at times and sadden me. Who would expect this almost circus after death?

O

Good morning to you as well. I am fine, thanks. I should have asked you that as well. Actually, that got swallowed up by TMZ and in my second try, I just sent a hello across. So you had a good night, I am glad to hear that.

Do you think it is safe "down here"? The Deep Freeze disappeared from the list of most posted on boards this morning.

I don't know. Last time our conversation got intercepted, I think. I am not too sure - I would have to look into someone's eyes and I would know. This is the problem I have here in general. Especially since user names are not unique. But looking at me, I would know exactly how to pretend to be someone else or have intentions which in fact I don't. I may have to say more on that later.

I just want to raise this point as it is on my mind. All the time. It is bothering me.

It is really difficult. A quite complex metatext we are in.

O

I have just seen your post. This is where I am coming from as well. TMZ was an altogether unknown entity to me. But when I heard Michael Jackson had died on June 25 that made things different.

I have never been a straightforward fan of Michael in the plain sense. I don't own a single CD. Not even now. But events had been so strange - and the rude things that were said about him...

I never posted on TMZ to defend Michael. I am siding with him, nontheless. He is no angel, but what has been said about him - at one stage I knew in my heart that no, that was not him. I cannot explain. I knew it. All the things I had read here and on other sites just came together and built that notion. And I looked at the fotos here on TMZ. Posters said they are scary. I don't think so. There is always something beautiful about them. But I can't go out there and defend him like other posters do. I can't do it on that level. The way I got to know him - and I hope this does not sound insane - is on a level where there are no plain words. Touched to the core. It was very unsettling at the beginning but I believe I understood and I am not able to put this into plain analytical language. Heightened language, yes. When I first posted on that board in English the words were there. And I had to go out there and post them. This is my way of speaking up for Michael.

TEAMBRANCA

Good morning,
It is indeed me. We were definitely intercepted yesterday. Another board maybe more convenient. I had the exact same thought yesterday when Deep Freeze disappeared from the most posted list as well.

I am having terrible problems posting so I will break this up into parts.

TEAMBRANCA

Well, if you looked into my eyes you would trust me. The others...not so much. It is unfortunate they do not require unique usernames but alas. I too had similar concerns as I have definitely received some teasing and comments regarding our conversation and many people read EVERY post regarding Michael so I assume les spectateurs are almost always present. It is bothersome but it is a public forum. And our commentary is really not quite relevant to the posts ;)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments