Rick Springfield

Good Genes or Good Docs?

8/16/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

'80s Singer Rick Springfield spends a lot time with doctors ... playing one on "General Hospital."

0814_rick_springfield_78044872_89646102-1
Here's the 32-year-old back in 1982 (left) -- and 27 years later, the 59-year-old version at an event in NYC last week (right).

He's got the human touch.

More Good Genes or Good Docs:

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Carol in A2 MI

Rick Springfield looks amazing! I saw him last week, even got a photo with him-so I was right next to him. His body is awesome and he looks like a 30 year old. He is in great shape, so it is HARD work not just nip and tuck. IF he has had any! And if so, SO WHAT! He is an amazing talent! AND IS THE BEST LOOKING ALMOST 60 YEAR OLD EVER!

Paula

Rick looks great, he is a vegetarian, works out everyday not to mention his on stage performance. He just takes care of himself. What a nice guy he is, he treat's his fan wonderfully, treat's them as equals and not like he's above them. he appreciates everyone of his fans. I've met him, the security guard told me he was to busy for a picture, Rick said "NO I have time for my fans". I will never forget that. So for all you people that don't know him, please don't judge!!!!

Jeff

Rick is the man! He looks great and is still rocking hard. He is a stud.

PGB2622

He looks great! That is natural! He rocks. He is 61 and still has a huge fan base. He is a legend!!!

Tammy

If you all were Rick Springfield fans you would know he has had the eyes done waaay back in the day! He did that n wished he hadn't right after! I think this man is one beautiful man inside n out!! One day I WILL get to have a one on one chat with him! Who is perfect?! He's a cool, funny, sad but true human being!!!

christine

whatever about the coffee story..funny how I have met him over and over again and he has been totally shy and not primadonish AT ALL..but whatever....He is an open book...just wrote a book...if he got work done..HE'D TELL YA...cuz that is how he is.....awesome person...TMZ SUCKS and has nothing to do but insult people..
I LOVE YOU RICK...and you men wish you could look this good in your 60's but he actually does.

Seth

Rick is a great musician first off. I just wish he would wear his hair like he did in the 80's and have black color like then.
This clearly looks like a transplant. Nothing wrong with that but today he can go to a hair club and get his old style back which looks younger. With a clean shave he would look remarkably like he did in '81.

Eduardo Segovia

Mr. Springfield has not sat on his butt like most lazy Americans sucking down a half gallon of ice cream sitting on their couches. This guy has taken care of his looks and his body over the years and it shows.

tbone382001

I just watched him on TV. He has had massive massive plastic surgery. I don't blame him or anything but DON`T see why he would lie, its so obvious. It looks so strange. I really don't think it looks any better than if he had did nothing.

tbone382001

Some of you crack me up. Sit here and comment and protect him like he is your husband/BF or something. He looks so different from the last time I seen him, I didn't even recognize him at 1st. Recently he must have had a ton of stuff done. He looked like he was struggling to sing his face was so tight. No big deal but don't deny something so obvious. If I had his money and was in the entertainment business Im sure I would do the same also. Loved his new song that he played on the Jeff Probst Show.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5