Robert Blake -- Your Morning Cup O' Crazy

8/17/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Somehow a simple "How ya doing?" to Robert Blake turned into his thoughts on spending a year in prison, some poem about his daughter, and a verse from "Someone to Watch Over Me."

Robert Blake

Somewhere, Bonnie Lee Bakley Ella Fitzgerald is rolling over in her grave.

sparrow

- and what happned to my nic "sparrow"?

sparrow

Nevermind...

yazzie

I LOVE HIM! He is cool. I always loved him. He is just playing head games now and you all know this. He is cool. I wish i could meet him in person. He is not crazy at all. Just dumb like a fox baby!

yazzie

I hope Robert reads this. Baby i love you and listen you know the world is a crazy place and we all have to just do us. I send love and hugs to you. We all have to do what we got to do do do.

Breezy

Robert threw an "Acquittal Party" back when he found not guilty. He's a distant relative, and my dad & I were invited. I didn't go, I found the idea digusting and believe he shot Bonnie-For the record-the men in the Blake family are all pretty crazy and have got some terrifyingly psycho, hair trigger tempers!!

yazzie

I know nobody should murder anyone. This women preyed on him, Mr. Blake. Bonnie B. preyed on HIM. Bonnie looked for men to use ,use, and use.... He must have been a softhearted man to want this sexual nut Bonnie the prostitute out away from this child of his. I am sorry she died so horrid ,,,i do wonder how she would have raised this LITTLE GIRL? I see some thought Bonnie would raise her like herself and maybe Blake in his mind was protecting this child from that sort of life style. We wont know now but look at what the courts would have done to this child. Who really can say???????

sherri

how great~~lets make fun of an old senile man~classy,harvey! he has been ruled incompetant but lets continue to poke fun of a crazy ass killer cause just maybe someone will know WHO he is and remember that he was on tv and then killed his wife and went insane so that he doesnt even remember killing her~yeah thats funny!

Granny Pants

I repeat, a murdering piece of garbage.

sparrow

Bobo Justice = idiot.

Jim

I see everyone saying that he murdered his wife, but the courts did not establish that, and let him go. I thought we were innocent until proven guilty. Yes, he may have done it, but no one ever proved it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4