'Mad Men' Star -- Hung Out to Dry

8/18/2009 2:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whether in her "Mad Men" '60s garb or modern day top and jeans, Christina Hendricks' curves are intoxicating.

media_removed.jpg

Don't tell the gals in the office secretarial pool, but watching the 34-year-old buxom redhead pick up her dry cleaning will make anyone want to have a drink ... and a smoke.

stank

She's what is called FAT!!! AND I'M GLAD SHE IS!!!

Hey Hollyweird, this is what a normal woman's body looks like (well, maybe not the huge rack but you get my point).

Mike

I love Mad Men, and especially love Christina, but I think its funny when women are all she looks just like me, and she is bringing curves back, when we all know that the only curves they have is Boobydo, where there stomaches stick out farther then their boobies do.

Amy

Mike, men like you make me sick. No one is saying that they look just like her, just that we actually have curves. BTW, my stomach is, I am sure, more toned than your beer belly.

hy

Finally, a picture of a healthy confident shapely real woman. Thank you TMZ!!!!

Verbalizer

MMMMMMMM! My favorite show is back and she is one reason why. Love those curves, CH!

Verbalizer

Real, beautiful woman.

iwanttoholdyourbigtits

To quote Gene Wilder from Mel Brooks' "Frankenstein".....WHAT KNOCKERS!!!

Now you all know the meaning of the word "bobblers"!!!

iwanttoholdyourbigtits

Sweet Sweater Meat!!!!

Mike

Amy I don't drink beer honey, and the only thing working out is your shopping cart, trying to support your gut, and carry your twinkies!

rowilli

34? geezus she looks amazing for 34... even in this pic! great curves ... and i loooooove me some redheads!

STG

She not really a red head

Mike

Amy, I don't want to continue the hate, its easy to get carried away sometimes on internet posts. I'm sure you are a very beautiful girl, and I apologize for my previously disparanging remarks. Have a wonderful day!
Mike

she is lovely

She looks like a 40 year old kindergarten teacher. and you people think britney is fat? she is the epitome of fitness next to this pasty average ginger. her tits are motherly and unsexy IMO. The fact that you are so excited about this averageness shows that she is more your speed than fit women with youthful figures and tans. - you bitch about those and are extra critical because you know they would never touch you.

Arthur

That bitch needs a tan!

Rico

In response to comment 38.
You Sir/Madame are a complete twit. If I were chatting about this subject with you in a social situation. My fist would get in the way of any responses you might make, as it would be lodged in the back of your idiocy enunciating throat.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments