MJ's Final Resting Place -- No Visitors, Please

8/18/2009 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're planning on going to Michael Jackson's burial site at Forest Lawn Memorial Park and dropping off some flowers, think again -- the mausoleum where he's being buried on August 29 isn't open to the public.

The Great Mausoleum -- where stars like Clark Gable and Jean Harlow were laid to rest -- is considered a private area, where only property owners and family members are allowed to go. It's monitored by security cameras to catch any trespassers who snoop around.

Graceland, it is not.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

cali chick

I really don't think Michael would want to be buried in a place where his fans couldn't pay their respects to him. He was all about the fans. I remember in an interview with him one time he said he didn't see how some celebraties didn't sign autographs for fans and such because the fans are what make you a celebrity!

Bet

At least he will has privacity, its a pity that it be in this situation the get in it. goodbye Michael

Maisha

Finally,he will rest in peace.may god bless you and send you to heaven.i love you Michael.

Shellfish

DUKE...you show your ignorance and HOW low-Class you are.....
It's people like you, who hide behind their computers, that the public has to beware of.....
To make such a negative comment like this, show that you are a ignorant-Piece-of-Low-Class-TRASH..
Get a life and try to be GREAT...never in your DREAMS

Bohica

It;s a good thing the estate will be picking up the tab, the family could not afford this prolonged fiasco.

ALberta

If Michael Jackson had his way, he would very much like to have the public come to visit. He was the King of Pop and Millions of people loved him. I think that the family should reconsider this very much as I sure if Michael was here today and knew he was dying, I sure he would of make that known in his well.

olf

I can't believe it !!! What is this family ??? Where is the respect of MJ's fans ??? MJ still kept care of his fans...everybody could see that... except his own family... maybe they are too busy with MJ's money to pay attention at fan's details...

Trac

THE PREDICTOR: You really should be ashamed of yourself. Do you think you are GOD? What makes you feel that you have the right to judge anyone? Please enlighten me and possibly others why you feel that you have the right to speak ill of someone that has passed. Did you know him personally? Did he cause you some kind of pain? Everyone is entitled to their own opinions in life, but do you really feel that your opinions are justified?

olf

Why I should be ashamed of myself? Just listen MJ interviews, I loved his fans, and his fans love him, they never ever betrayed him (can we say that about all member of his own family). It's not a question of God, or judgements... I deeply believe that MJ was a wonderful human being, and I am really not the one who could speak ill of him. But think what you want, I am free, you are free...

NICKY

ARE U KIDDING ME. OH HELL NO, OH HELL TO THE NO. Y'ALL GOT TALKING LIKE CHRIS TUCKER UP IN HERE. YOW THAT IS JUST MESSED UP. HONESTLY. OH MAN. I WAS TOTALLY PLANING TO GO THIS SUMMER.MAAN.

criss

At least he will have his privacy finally... so much he lacked in life

I just really miss him, I wish he was here.

love you Michael and hope see u in the next life!
RIP

Grave Robber

ok im sorry its all my fault i took the ladybug oh and tinkerbell with all due respect signed the a ultimate michael jackson Grave Robber p.smy bad long live DIO!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21