Murdered Model's Hubby Allegedly Hit Her

8/19/2009 10:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The man cops want to question in the murdered model case was accused of hitting her two months ago -- this according to court docs from Clark County, Nevada.

The documents show Ryan Jenkins was charged with misdemeanor battery for allegedly hitting his wife, Jasmine Fiore, in the arm back in June. Jasmine was found murdered on Saturday in Orange County, CA -- Jenkins has been MIA ever since.

As we first reported, Jenkins was sentenced to 15 months probation after he assaulted his girlfriend in Canada back in 2005.

Amber Berglund

This guy looked crazy in Megan Wants a Millionaire. He was very superficial. Like he was hiding something. I wouldn't trust that guy, even if I didn't know he was accused of battery. I knew he was a creep, just be looking at him. I hope they catch him. He shouldn't be running loose. How scary.

Dan

He pushed her in the pool because she was making out with other guys at a pool party in Vegas! So thats means for charging someone with assault?? HAHA. She was nothing but trouble the whole time!!!

Machelle

Megan should be really
pissed off that Producers
didn't do a basic criminal
check on the men vying for
her love on "Megan Wants A
Millionaire" She's lucky it
isn't her body in a suitcase.

ThunderD

Fourth!

M

WHO CARES? People who are not sociopathic!

Jeff Scruggs

That guys look alot like the guy who is on the VH1 show Megan wants a Millionaire.

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

Such a plastic botox person this girl was. Such a tragic end. I always wonder what the profile is of parents of plastic people like she was. Very sad ending... I also feel sorry for guys that are attracted to plastic "FAKE" looks... Usually their personality sucks when they are attracted to such fake girls.. You guys out there keep telling yourself they are real..And enjoy your booze of destortion while you're at it. You guys fuel the fire that drives these wasted girl's lives to destruction. Try and like your "real" self.. The world would be a better place.

airstreamingypsy

She's a model?

Joanne

To No.7: I thought the EXACT thing. That could have been Megan in the suitcase.. I was really fooled. I thought he was hot and had a lot of charm. I read that no more episodes of "Megan Wants A Millionaire" will be aired. My condolences to Jasmine's family and friends. Such a tragedy. So sad..

Sad sad

Machelle 100% agree with that.
Dan must be his arsehole friend. Turn him in dip.

Sad sad

Or hell maybe Dan is really= Ryan

Doesn't matter what someone does. No justification in hitting someone unless it's self defense.

Heather

Is that even a photo of a live woman or of a wax figure of I Dream of Jeannie? Really, she looks very waxy, shiny and synthetic...

Sad sad

"She was nothing but trouble the whole time!!!"
Sounds like something a killer would say to justify himself.

cookie

A worst this is a man in drag...and at best this is a woman who got a little too happy with the plastic surgery. eewww

TMZ_FAN

Sad story . . . I agree with pp . . . that girl looks distorted.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments