Ryan Jenkins

Charged with Murder

8/20/2009 7:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan JenkinsTMZ has learned the Orange County D.A. has charged Ryan Jenkins for the murder of his wife Jasmine Fiore.

Fiore's body was found Saturday morning stuffed in a suitcase which was thrown in a dumpster in Buena Park, CA.

It appears Jenkins has fled to Canada. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.

Story developing...

Hamoz Finest

My heart goes out to this beautiful young lady's family. I'm really sorry for your loss. However, Jenkins will soon regret his unacceptable act of wrong doing. I really hope that police can track him down. This woman does not deserve any of this and she is totally an innocent victim. People please let's all pray for this young lady's family and hopefully finding this "animal" (Jenkins) will bring her family some sort of closure. Jenkins you know what they say. "Run but You can't Hide"...R.I.P Jasmine Fiore

RyanJenkinsLover

i loooove ryan jenkins! i wish he would come to me and i could save him and we could live on mars together happily ever after. He is the best ever! I LOVE him!!!

nilly

omg what a freak. I watched megan wants a millionaire and I knew something wasn't quite right with this guy. he's always seemed creepy like the devil personified.

Taty

WHA-WHA-WHA!!!

Lindsay J

oooh snap!

so.....

please- no girls from " my antonio" murder someone else.. i love that show, and he's such a hottie!!! i would hate for it to get cancelled from TV

Cyrax

What a shame

Cyrax

So does this mean Megan Want is never going to be seen again ?!?!?!

=(

burgs

I thought he was running from the murderer?

sam ash.

who is he?

Dawn

Ok... did he not think about putting her body in a suitcase and then tossing it in a dumpster. Like someone isn't going to notice it nor smell something extreme rotting! Goodness...

At least Scott Peterson got away for a bit of time w/ Laci's... Still very sad to think about! Geesh

Scroomy

I have noticed that when the Megan Millionaire show is on (in repeat) they are showing something else. Wonder if this is significant???

AttBabe

Dought theyll find him, weird how a reality star all over the news cant be found, hes gonna either kill himself or be long gone

Sad sad

Means they got evidence. nice.

Pray For the Beaten Up!

Why not Manslaughter? They might could have been having sex and he tightened her reignes a little too hard and then just tried to cover it up like dr murray tried to cover it up. But what if it was an accident during rough sex play...I betcha 'twas!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments