Ryan Jenkins: Motive for Murder?

8/20/2009 8:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The man who just spoke on behalf of Jasmine Fiore's family -- calling Ryan Jenkins "an animal" -- is the same man who may hold the key to what happened right before Jasmine was killed.

Robert Hasman: Click to watch
As TMZ first reported, Robert Hasman was a former boyfriend of Fiore -- who reconnected with her in the weeks before her death. As we first told you, last Friday -- when Jasmine and Jenkins were in San Diego -- she texted Hasman, saying she was going to travel to Las Vegas to see him.

It appears Jenkins may have seen the text because Hasman received a text shortly after saying "suck it."

Our police sources say Jasmine's text may have led Jenkins down a murderous path.

Jenkins faces 25 years to life if convicted of murder.

Ms.Rita

iM SURE HE KILLED HIMSELF MY KNOW. HE IS NOT ON THE RUN JUST LOOK FOR HIS DEAD BODY.

Therese Rose

Jasmine My Love ,

I want you to know how much I love you, I want the world to know too and in a few months they will. I don't have any interest in any women Jasmine, your the only one I want. If you can come back to me and stop all the craziness we can have a wonderful life. Respect our love and it will grow. Trust me and I'll be strong for both of us. Honor me and receive what you need from me. These things you want are all attainable with me but you have to want it too. I can't want it for you. Let what lonely part of your heart thats still pure recieve what I have to give you. Let me into your inner circle again. Let me truely love you and don't fear the worst of even think on it because you've manifested so much negativity in us. I've grown, I've forgiven I've risen above all of our problems and I want you to do the same so I can help you. Helping you brings me happiness because when your happy you give me all I ever wanted.

I promise I will always have your back from here on out. I will always be honest with you and I will honor you and our love. Your forgiveness, trust and loyalty is all I need right now and when your love for me grows and our lives are heading in the right direction I'll truely feel complete.

It was really great to talk last night with you. I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you again. I know you have a hard time trusting people. I know we can be happy if you can just get back to where you were, we need to respect each other and we need to rebuild the trust. I think w really need to talk to someone because as much as I know about behavioral science, I can only help so much.

I know you have a huge problem letting go of things. I wish you could understand what you mean to me and treat me like I deserve. Just a little time together is all we need and I know you and I could fall back in love.

I came into all this assuming you'd just treat me the way I wanted without ever having to explain what I needed. This time, I won't be so vague.

Your my angel, despite what we've done to each other, I know we're perfect for each other. It just takes two of us trying at the same time instead of one at a time.

I will take care of you the rest of your life , With all honesty . I will never leave you . I only want you .

I'll see you later today baby,

Love always,

Ryan

______________________________________________________________

How many times have we this same crap ladies? Beware of a jealous, controlling, self-centered man. There's enough women dying at the hands of their own husbands out there. It needs to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claudette

Another Canadian who has let Reality TV fame go to his head. Together with Jillian Harris of The Bachelorette, this is making all of us Canucks look like a bunch of narcissists.

simpleton34

First of all, the girl's marriage was annulled and second of all, ppl are down on the guy she reconnected with???? Not the guy who split for Canada? If you are innocent, do you leave the country? Or, do you, perhaps, attend a funeral?? Good Lord, soem of you guys must be really unhappy people who complain about everything! Just my opinion.

Ms.Rita

Oh yea, Robert wanted her back when she landed a Millionaire. Maybe he found our about a plot to kill him. Remember the no pre-nup clause he offered Megan. Robert want your face in the public this is what you get.

When she died she was kinda your ex-girlfriend working on getting back together.

SoCalLady

Its terrible what happened to her,but
if she were Hispanic or African American,, would anyone care?

Therese Rose

Then when women do love men, they consider us clingy, too attached a fatal or a stalker.

Men reject women all the time, you don't see us slaughtering your A$$ES! Doesn't matter how much brains or money you have, some of you are capable of losing it and murdering the person you so claim to love. Women out there, take care of yourselves. So many of us including me put up with controlling men, little do we know what they are contemplating in their jealous minds.

What is it men, do you want to be loved or not. Cause we have our vibrating toys ya know, you will not be missed.

Sad sad

weird

Sad sad

Ms Rita wtf go take your pills

Therese Rose

Posted at 9:39PM on Aug 20th 2009 by Green Eyed Lady
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ain't that the truth! LMFAO

Ben

32. Its terrible what happened to her,but
if she were Hispanic or African American,, would anyone care?

Posted at 9:42PM on Aug 20th 2009 by jus sayin

I wouldn't....nor do I now.

danger baby

*******

29. Damn what is it with some men. Reject me and I'll kill you?? Dude at the gym wiped out a bunch of innocent women because he was rejected, in other words...couldn't get laid. You have a hand, jerk it off.

Posted at 9:39PM on Aug 20th 2009 by Green Eyed Lady

Sunny

Bring out the bloodhounds! This guy needs to be found and locked up!

Therese Rose

36. Green-eyed Lady - You make a lot of sense. (And sorry Tara, did not mean to post that other message twice...I completely understand your reply btw). Anyway, I can't TELL you the number of times, I've gotten push back when I've said 'no', even indirectly, even vaguely. The last time that happened was in a work situation. A guy was playing around, and getting too hands-on, and I said "please don't do that". He stalked off, and I knew he was angry. At the end of the day, my car, which was parked next to his, had two (small) new dents in the passenger side doors. Let's just say the paint color matched. So, tell me about it. Azzzh*le. Some men just can't handle it when you're not interested. Selfish, selfish pr**c*s.

DB, thanks for your reply. It is very scary that some men have the potential to do this. Most of us ignore red flags that they do tend to fly a lot. We figure, oh he's jealous...he really loves me. That should be deemed as jealous, he's a control freak who has the capability of hurting me if he should somehow lose it one day. If women are jealous it's a different story, we're a ball and chain, the old lady, the nag. This murder has really scared me. In the heat of passion, madness you can take a life.

Hugh Jass

Is anyone really surprised here, given the guy's apparent domestic violence history?
Most posts attack her for her background and her looks; beneath all this is a woman who evidently taunted her husband with her text-message to the old boyfriend: she allowed her husband to find out about it somehow. Maybe it signaled she was leaving him, he over-reacted and everything went downhill from there. 'Nuff said.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments