Whitney Houston -- I'm Your Crazy Tonight!

8/21/2009 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She was talkative, polite and super-friendly -- but for some reason Whitney Houston told our photog that she looked "crazy" while she was rollin' through LaGuardia airport in NY yesterday.

Whitney Houston: Click to watch
Whitney and daughter Bobbi Kristina plowed through the airport with their little doggie, where she joked about her appearance. We thought she looked pretty good.

xcalibur

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES!!!!! DRUGS OR NOT THIS CHICA IS A BONAFIDE NUTCASE. SHE WAS LIKE THIS IN HER PRIME. RUNNING DOWN AIRPORT STAIRS TELLING PAPS TO "CATCH ME, YOU WANT ME, COME GET ME". WUT A TOOL. THAT PAPS STOOD THERE THINKING SHE'S WEIRD ASS. THEY WERE RIGHT.

Bu

Looks like she is back at it!

kendra joy bethune

bye this is not my business i just wrote dumb spot about my hair color blondish brown i'll tell my mother sandra bethune i'm kendra bethune i don't write often they took a interst at dumb spot quizzes

ARTOFWAR

She looks like she can't wait to get to her next
(HIT).......ARTOFWAR

Woo Hoo!!!!

I thought she was over acting ghetto and trashy but I guess I was wrong. She's still acting as weird as she always was. And whats with the bow in her hair from the "How Will I Know" video? What a mess.

SianP

A long time ago, Whitney had a beautiful singing voice and an out of control ego (remember when Dolly Parton, who wrote and originally sang the song 'I Will Always Love You' complimented Whitney on her cover of her song, and Whitney the Diva fired back in Dolly's face that "it's MY song"?)

But that golden voice is gone, according to all who've heard her sing now, and in my own opinion after hearing some of it on video from the various celeb news sites. She ruined it, she cooked her own golden goose, and her time is past. It's a shame, but at least she had some good songs before she went whack on crack.

KD

Whitney looks great. Good for her.

And Bobbi Kristina looks FAB. She certainly grew out of her baby fat phase.

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

balls

UGGGGHHH

WHITNEY LOOKS AWESOME. HER DAUGHTER LOST THE BABY FAT AND LOOKS GREAT TOO.
I GUESS THAT FROM DUMPING THE LOSER BOBBY BROWN HELPED BIG TIME.

Nicole

I LOVE YOU WHITNEY!!!!!

Nippy looks GREAT and so does Bobbi-Christina.

Whitney, come back to Laguna girly! Aliso Viejo here and I hope to see you soon.

Love you much!

razzledazzle

Whitney, we love you, baby. We always will, despite your bad temper. You're looking great. Take care of yourself, honey. Wish you all the best and more.

FLASHBOY

She looks absolutely amazing i love her one of the Greatest if not the greatest female voice of all time!
1- best female voice Whitney houston
2-Best Male voice Elvis Presley

me

Why does Bobbi Kristina have a pack of Newports hanging out of her
purse? You can see them as she is getting in the car. She's only 16. Is Whitney allowing her to smoke?

Dionne

For Whitney, I'd have to say she looked and acted pretty good here. Not bad by her standards, or any standards really. She's still a pretty woman and I'd love for her to have a comeback. Her voice isn't as golden as it used to be, but she can still sing, especially compared to who passes as singers on the radio today.

And if her interview on Oprah is good, she could pull in good numbers!

Sarah

I love crazy Whitney!! I don't want her to get too straight-laced with this comeback. I like Whitney as the drama diva.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments