Name That Pumped Up Paw!

8/22/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Can you tell who those veins belong to? Hint: It's not Madonna ... or the Crypt Keeper.

media_removed.jpg

Lauren

Clearly photshopped. If you look at any current picture of her they won't look like that. She does have veiny hands but you can tell that hand is from an older person. Just look at the knuckles. Don't be fooled by junk. Do some research before you bash someone.

Celeste

Angelina Jolie's hands look exactly like hers. Age shows up in many areas, thats life!

Jon

Gross - I just vomited, SJ Parker has the hands of a corpse.

kelly

i think it is mean to post this pic.. shame on you

Nance

Her hands look like that because she has no fat deposits in that area....she has most likely been on very low cal diets all her life. It does look gross however.

Frank

they need to bury that thing

KILLBILL

thank god i'm a loser,being a celebrity really weirds people out.

Barb

my guess is those are varocus (sp?) veins. you can see them running up her arm also. they are ussualy the first sign of harding of the arteries. she might want to get that check out if she hasn't already.

Homie1Kanobe

My guess was the Crypt Keeper, from Tales from The Crypt

Tila Is Trash

Someone commented how Angelina Jolie has the same hands at 34. I'm 34 and have the hands of a teenager. I guess I'm lucky. What I can't understand is how old hands happen at such a young age.

hamilTonyan

#10 you say you have the same hands with blue veins, when you give handjobs is it like you have 11 fingers?

schoen1

I have never thought she was attractive. She's not cute, not pretty,
not beautiful. That looks like a man's hand, although she does have big bones, so maybe it is her hand.

making a change

This hag can bark in five different languages. Vanity.... Trying to look just soo perfect, no healthy fats are in her diet. Rumor has it she was to busy with career to have her own babies. Just saying. They used to rent a place a couple doors down in La Jolla, Bitch comes to mind. Matthew spent most of his time upstairs in his room. While Diva shopped to she dropped. If they split wouldn't be to surprised. He was very nice and soft spoken, total opposites. What they have in common is anyones guess.

LWH

If she grabs my C$^^#$K with that hand, I'd be traumatized for life!

sandyboo