Bruce Jenner

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

8/23/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bruce Jenner's 1976 Olympic decathlon gold medal will never get old, but what about his face?

0819_brucejenn_maury_57888988_max_brucejenn_rong_14119548_max-1
Here's the 29-year-old back in 1979 (left) -- and 30 years later, the 59-year-old version at an event a few months ago (right).

He's a natural.

annie

He's a twit. He put his first wife down by saying "she's just someone I met standing in line at Graceland". Like , in other words, nothing special. Of course, she was fine enough BEFORE he got famous. She supported him too, all the way. Then he suddenly was too good for her after his fame. He needed someone as cheap and dumb as his current wife instead. And her retarded, shallow daughters. What he doesn't realize is he's really no prize, and not only looks like a woman but is about as boring as a cardboard box.

Scroomy

Give the guy a break. He's a nice guy and looks great. Why the hate?

joe

and the doctor wasnt that good either haha

kels

gosh TMZ they had an episode where he was getting his face fixed from his last plastic surgery!!!

poppy

Bruce has got CRAPPY DOCS!!! He now looks like Scotland's very own Susan Boyle!!!

gpc

Your tag line should read "Bad Genes and Bad Docs"... What a mess...

Tammy

Uh... duh... he's talked about his botched plastic surgery before. TMZ, you're slippin'.

sensible grandma

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN TMZ??? YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO KNOW EVERYTHING. WERE YOU NOT AWARE OF HIS SURGERY ON HIS REALITY SHOW? YOU DROPPED THE BALL. SOMEONE WAS SLEEPING AND DID NOT DO THEIR HOMEWORK.

Jay

I looked a lot better 30 years ago too. Glad my face isn't on here. Never had plastic surgery but look decent for my age. Give him a break - he's tried to have some things corrected recently. Don't foreget the hair cut is also a lot different, that also makes a big difference.

the librarian

Please remove this stupid poll. He had widely-publicized nose reduction way back in the 70s or 80s. Everybody hated it, he looked WAY overdone & weird. He's a 'bad plastic surgery
candidate. No good docs here. Only recently on the Kardashian show have they cleaned up some of the weird plastic surgery he had done in the interim since the 1st bad rhinoplasty.

hazel mack

bruce my man u were handsome in 76 and more handsome in 2010, i luv ya man hell ur 60 be grateful, be happy, be full of life u look like u still can do a lil som som in bed **** i will luv to tangle with u i am 46 and u look like u can still whip it up, hell with kris come get some chocolate, dam atheletes can go just ask ur stepchildren, especially black ones i played basketball 4 dunbar high school in 80-82 and i was good al that sweat glistening down my coa-coa skin i was hot u look good 2 me bruce, just leave kris and the drama of the k klan behind.

Moko

Cheek implants, hair plugs, etc. And he looks creepy now. Kinda like he might like little girls or boys.

KatherineRobinson

Hi Bruce Jenner. I have Dyslrxia. How Did you learn to read and
write? 48 and I am Still learnia and I have had a severe time
I have a hard time findina work. Do you any Suggestions that
could Improve my life? Katherine Robinson

David Carpenter

Hey Bruce Good to see your picture now in 2009. I have one of your letters in front of me that you wrote Oct. 4, 1967. It was good to remember our training in the GYm and me trying to keep up with you in the distance running
Iwakunia, Japan was good memories of the Gym and also in Camp LeJeune, N.C. Camp Geiger was our last time spent together. Sure am glad to hear you have been successful in Athletics and the business world.You have aged like I have but I still am in pretty good shape for an old Marine Wouild love to see you and if you are ever in WVa Look me up or E-Mail . Sincerely a friend always Dave

beth walker

clearly it was good drs. he looked so much better before