Ryan Jenkins Video: "I Love My Wife"

8/23/2009 10:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just two weeks before he allegedly murdered Jasmine Fiore, Ryan Jenkins was cooing at the Palms pool in Las Vegas, "Damn, I love my life. And I love my wife." His comments came as Jasmine danced for him poolside.

Jasmine Fiore

Jenkins posted the video on his MSpace page on August 9. Law enforcement believes he strangled Fiore on August 14.

Jasmine & Ryan: Click to launch

Jenkins also posted this video to MySpace at the same time. Once again they are in Las Vegas, but Jasmine's hair is blonde in the video -- so it was probably taken a different time.

Jasmine Fiore

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Amber Berglund

What a douche-bag.

Party 'till you die!

Classy, classy people. A glorified stripper and her sociopathic/psychopathic murderer. Great chemistry that was.

LStoner

He's saying, "God I love my life. And I love my wife."

A

Lori in Chicago

Notice how she doesn't say "I love you" back??? They are both narcissistic wack jobs...

scott is yummy.

she looks more into herself then into him...weird...he seems needy and she seems a bit cold

kissmiass

#6 I did notice that she didn't respond. She didn't love him and he was didn't love her. He was obsessed with her which isn't love. This video is creepy!

LeroyJenkins

"5. I've been intrigued by this story since the start. I've already seen these videos but it seems pretty hard to believe he could go from loving his wife then two weeks later strangling her to death and removing her teeth and fingers.

Posted at 10:19AM on Aug 23rd 2009 by A"

? Um, yeah. Abusers and murderers profess their love all the time. You do realize he was ordered by the court for anger management long before he met Jasmine, who he only knew for a very short time.
To quote Tina Turner (a victim of domestic violence by her husband), "What's love got to do with it?"

ho lover

You can't tell me she never had sex for money

ly9512

She may not have heard him say, "I love you" because it seems to be pretty loud there. And even if she did, she doesn't have to say it back. It's not like there's a rule or anything.

Also, she looks like she's wearing a wig in this video. I bet it was taken on the same vacation as the other video.

Bobo Frog

He said he loved her. Awwwwww, what a sweetie, he couldn't possibly be guilty. Poor guy just met the wrong girl. Just kidding....but there will be morons who will, and have, actually said that.

Les

ya he looks like he's obsessed with her. He's just a dork who got rich and now he thinks he can have anyone. Behind all that smiling and charm, he looks like a controlling SOB.

Smoote

Obviously he was only interested in tapping the putie. He's an evil character that's for sure.

Lori

;op

mack

TMZ you morons need to get a fking life

I am sick of seeing this supposed murderer on 100 posts

Who is he anyway? never heard of him never heard of her

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments