Ryan Jenkins Video: "I Love My Wife"

8/23/2009 10:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just two weeks before he allegedly murdered Jasmine Fiore, Ryan Jenkins was cooing at the Palms pool in Las Vegas, "Damn, I love my life. And I love my wife." His comments came as Jasmine danced for him poolside.

Jasmine Fiore

Jenkins posted the video on his MSpace page on August 9. Law enforcement believes he strangled Fiore on August 14.

Jasmine & Ryan: Click to launch

Jenkins also posted this video to MySpace at the same time. Once again they are in Las Vegas, but Jasmine's hair is blonde in the video -- so it was probably taken a different time.

Jasmine Fiore

dr fred

#180 you are so funny & right..about the FAKE sounding audio

"I love my wife -Woooo"

that is soooo lame & fake sounding
& creepy how he put the camera on himself his wife was so skanky in the video ..I still feel so sorry for what he did to her

chunk

well, the sick lil bastard is on his way to hell. p.s... who r u most likely to run into in hell? #1 attorneys #2 cops #3 tow-truck drivers #4 actors/celebrities/models #5 bloggers

chunk

i think the whole thing has the makings of a reality show. too bad its over. would have been a VH1 hit. maybe he would have killed that megan whore next

danahyatt

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. READ ANSWER-ANSWERS.BLOGSPOT.COM OR COVER YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.

leigh

first of all iam a hooker and live in australia. i did escort work and yes escort means a hooker.. lol u just get paid more with escort. in australia it is legal and i even pay my taxes on my earnings.

as a hooker point of view... U get ALOT of clients who see u who after 1 hour... ask u to marry them.. YES SURPRISINGLY THIS HAPPENS ALOT. so iam not surprised this guy wanted to marry her after 5 minutes since people not in the industry dont actually know it happens quite alot. i get about 1 different guy every month asking me if i wanted 2 marry them while doing a 1 hour job and the first time meeting them. my other hooker friends have told me this often happens to them too.

to those people calling hookers n strippers sluts n not worth a life.

let me tell u. my working life is my working life and my personal life is personal. i do not mix the 2. i remained a virgin till i was 18 while i guess most of u who want to call me slut lost it wayyy earlier. in my personal life i also do not have sex with guys for 3 months if iam dating them. i do not want to date someone who wants me for sex only so if they dont like it they can leave and iam fine with it. in my personal life i want meaningful relationships so i do not have sex for the 1st 3 months of dating someone. iam also in university studying MEDICAL SCIENCE. my other hooker friend is also getting a degree in MEDICINE and i also have another hooker friend.. she is a hooker and she is a CEO of a female activist rights group company and she is well known in australia as a political activist. u can and find her name in the newspapers alot here as she is a CEO of a womens activists group. she has also been all round the world including USA,Mexico,Canada and Asian countries and met alot of politicians. also did a degree in journalism obviously yet she is also a hooker. i work as a hooker 3 days per week between 1pm-7pm 2-3 days per week. the rest of the time.. when iam not studying.. I VOLUNTEER AT LOCAL HOMELESS SHELTERS AND VOLUNTEER MY TIME AT VARIOUS CHARITY ORGANIZATIONS including being in a call centre for injured wildlife and helping out children with disabilities. iam always nice, respectful and very friendly and i dont wear slutty clothes like this girl. most of the clothes i wear are actually business suits because i think they look so sexy on women so most of the times iam wearing long sleeved business shirts with a 3/4 length business skirt or business pants. the ones u wear to the office. i love those outfits so thats what i actually wear in my everyday life. lol i even wore a business shirt with 3/4 skirt to a theme park. LMAO. i just love that look. it aint trashy but sexy.

SO TELL ME.. JUST BECAUSE IAM A HOOKER? DOES IT MEAN IAM A BAD PERSON? DOES IT MEAN IF SOMEONE KILLS ME U GUYS R GOING TO IGNORE ALL THE GREAT STUFF IVE BEEN DOING WITH MY LIFE AND TRASH ME SAYING I DESERVE IT yet in the last 12 months i have volunteered for 5 different charities and continually doing so while getting a medical science degree. does it make my life worthless or even a slut cos in my personal life i dont have sex with guys iam dating 4 3 months yet iam a hooker?

again i do not mix my work life with private.

more about me... i do not even drink alcohol.. never smoked or do drugs my whole life. iam against putting bad things into your body and iam a big health freak. meaning anything not natural and good for your body.. i do not ingest it including alcohol and iam against surgery too.

having said that this girl is definitly a slut. as soon as i looked at her face i knew she was a big slut and a cokehead. i bet she was so into coke too. the reason for this? i know 3 women who look like her.. their faces r very similar and they all have the same qualities.. all 3 r into drugs and sluts. lol

Angelia

I wonder if Robert killed them both.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Play with matches, you're bound to get burned. Perfect example, Mr. Jackson.

Ben

Post #225...if ANYone can read this without their head exploding, I commend you!

K in CO

Bleh. Both were whores.

J

225, You must be a genius. If it comes up at any point during your training in "medical science" you may thank me to learn ALOT is two words, genius.

Darrah

Anyone know what his Myspace is that's current 2009? I found one from 2006 but what page are these videos from? I found jasmine's but hers is set to private.

leisa

Who is this "Cardoza" and what does he have to do with this case.

Also can someone help me with distinguishing police, sheriff, and highway patrol from the Canadian Mounted Police. Are they more like the CIA or FBI?

I see behind one newscast that the plaque says Police Dept. and not the Canadian Mounted Police. I always had some idea they rode horses and carried the damsel in distress kind of thing. (Dumb blonde moment or just too into old cartoons!!!

a john mayer mugshot

to sarahlea, the hooker from australia

first, let me just tell you when your work involves your privates, your work and private life are mixed, sorry. protest all you want, but it's true, stop deluding yourself.

Second, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you sleep with strangers, and other repeat clients every week yet you don't give the person you love any sex for the first three months, and you think this makes you a better person somehow?

Seems really skewed and so egocentric that you don't realize just how selfish you are being. and I wonder when the boys you date find out what you do for a living. if i knew i was dating a hooker and she wasn't having sex with me because she believed in this weird and arbitrarily set amount of time equated to significance in her head? I'd be pissed. Or, after the fact, to know that you are sleeping with your clients while denying your suitor sex is twisted.

i would never want you to be my doctor, your head needs to be examined dear, you are not a nice person at all but rather someone who can't empathize i think with another, thus - - - crazy.

me

this is very chilling to watch. she looks alive and healthy but he CUT HER FINGERS AND RIPPED HER TEETH OUT! notice how it got silent then if shows himself, as if death transitioned there. very ominous and spooky!

chromeheartsgirl

I'm dying to know what the hell happened on that weekend trip, enought for him to lose it and rip her to shreds.

WTF? She didn't ACT like she was being physically abused, if that was true, I doubt she would have been with him/acting that way.

Sociopaths are more dangerous than psychopaths because you don't see them coming !!!!!!!