Ryan Jenkins Video: "I Love My Wife"

8/23/2009 10:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just two weeks before he allegedly murdered Jasmine Fiore, Ryan Jenkins was cooing at the Palms pool in Las Vegas, "Damn, I love my life. And I love my wife." His comments came as Jasmine danced for him poolside.

Jasmine Fiore

Jenkins posted the video on his MSpace page on August 9. Law enforcement believes he strangled Fiore on August 14.

Jasmine & Ryan: Click to launch

Jenkins also posted this video to MySpace at the same time. Once again they are in Las Vegas, but Jasmine's hair is blonde in the video -- so it was probably taken a different time.

Jasmine Fiore

charles

This dude is going to get raped ALOT in prison. Thye will call him "Pretty Little Mouth"

Pls don't make me feel sorry for Ryan!

To Cinda:
Canada will never release him to the U.S. if the penalty is death. It'll have to be 1st degree murder, and this looks like a crime of passion due to a marital dispute to me (IMO), so it wouldn't fit the 1st degree criteria. In fact, he's probably better off turning himself in. His family is wealthy, so they will get him the best legal team ever; they'll advocate for a passion case, especially if he was hooked on cocaine. If OJ can get off in the Nicole Simpson trial, Ryan will get 6 years at most. Reality check, folks. A lot of these types of women end up getting blamed for their own demise. It's a sexist society, and even women tend to be very sexist against these the Jasmine types of women.

anonymous

I hate idiots like this who parade around at a public pool like they are all that.

What kind of chick dances around like this?

Strippers are dancing in clubs for money not like this.

Catch this guy and put him in a suitcase.

scott is yummy.

yeah it kind of sucks you guys will be spending your tax payer money keeping this jerk alive in jail...that's really too bad... I can't really comprehend the Canadian justice system sometimes..

Blondie

I really am sick from seeing some of these comments.She did nothing wrong she was dancing sexy for her husband.Most women do that,if you have a great body why not show it off.She wasn't a striper or a hooker or anything like that.She worked at the Playboy Club as a bunny not nude at all.If you notice there is not one single nude picture of her in modeling portfolio.There in bathing suits & not nude.She was a personal trainer & model.I model with my clothes on & I find it really sick that some of you people could be so heartless to blame her and say she was a skank and better a skank then a normal.Your just jelous because either can't get beautiful women or some model dumped you, And if your a woman saying these things.You most likely are jelous or could never wear a bikini tio save your life.

dr fred

how many stripper videos does this guy need ? & to post on his myspace page is just weird.

he killed her b'cuz she wanted to leave him...

what a wacko ,I agree the fact he came over from CANADA only enhances the evil level as he should not have been allowed to enter

then commits the crime & leaves to escape punishment back into home country for protection.
regardless of who she is, she is the victim & does not deserve

kelly

he was sick to put her on the web that way.. she might have had problems but no one deserves to be murdered. he is ill.. can't wait for him to be caught

Jody

I bet he wishes he hadn't married that whore. Her family says she wasn't a stripper. That is BS. No one acts like that unless they are a professional. She was real good at lifting her short skirt and sticking her ass in mens faces.

Too bad he wasn't thinking with his big head before he married that skank.

charles

Yo - It's me - Ryan. I'm sitting here chillin'. I can't say where at the moment, but I can tell you that I am definitely NOT on some posh island off the coast of Vancouver in some hideout that my dad set up.

Anyway, I swear I am going to turn myself in and explain what happened. Honestly, I didn't kill that chick. She tripped on a duvan and I tried to catch her before she fell - I reached out quickly, but all I could grab was her neck, but then it slipped through my fingers and she fell and broke her neck, but not before she tried to grab hold of the Cuisinart when somehow it turned on and chopped her fingers off. As far as why her teeth are missing, I'm going to need a little more time to remember how that happened. Anyway, I will give you all the details when I turn myself in - in say, 40 years or so. In the meantime, I'm just going to live off my pops and lay low in sparsely populated regions of Canada. Actually, it's getting kind of boring around here, I wonder if pops would let me borrow the plane so I can maybe cruise down to Mexico. I wouldn't mind a few cervezas and senoritas - maybe some deep sea fishing and maybe hit a disco...

dr fred

we all know that CANADA will not release him if the death penalty is on the table, that is the problem, this coward pyscho ran back home to Canada to avoid punishment .

Sorry crime of passion is not going to fly & get him off the hook.

I don't care if the women is nude or trashy ,that is no excuse for this creep's behavior.. and don't care if he was jealous, he has gone so far to mutilate her & throw in trash, I am not buying murder 2 , this guy is beyond evil

jakeman

Wasn't Ryan the Grand Prize winner on "I Love Money:" which he wound up filming in Mexico about a month ago. I believe he took the $250,000 winner's prize.I know the whole world is against my saying so..BUT I don't believe he did Jasmine in.

angeleyes

I'm thinking this might be a premeditated murder after all - Ryan was in Mexico shooting another reality TV show - his estranged wife, her girlfriend and her former boyfriend are also in Mexico - when they all get back Ryan and Jasmine go to San Diego to try a reconciliation - but she disses him at the casino and texts her boyfriend that she's going to come see him in LA

Jasmine was so beat up with fingers cut off at the second knuckle and teeth pulled out that the only way to identify her was from her breast implants - - Now a hotel room does not have equipment to cut off fingers nor pull out teeth - so when he left with her body did he stop at a Walmart to buy cutting and teeth pulling equipment? Or did he buy these things before cause he was planning the "If I can't have her No one can scene!" Seems suspicious to me -

scott is yummy.

he won't get the death penalty...but sitting in jail for him will be like a living hell...no more fast cars, women, money, no nothing...

charles

DerekD - You are a dummm azzzz.

charles

#81 - You forgot to mention daily prison rape.