Britney Takes Her Kids Under the Sea

8/24/2009 9:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears and her well-guarded spawn spent a fancy night out in New York City last night by seeing the Broadway musical "The Little Mermaid."

media_removed.jpg
It took a few years, but the kids have finally been exposed to live singing.

doc murry

damn i want and need that ,,oh to be so close to heaven she is damn hot

doc murry

you will never be first you dork..ha ha..i was her first though..so all you slum dogs kiss my ass,,she was spectacular in bed..

Homie1Kanobe

Wow, Mama, How come you can't sing like that.it was very pleasant on my little ears

rick

Look you stupid crazy bitch. Your son is almost 5 you need to quit treating him like a lady baby. You missed those days when you were strung out you POS.

chi chi

She wore THAT? Honey, this is NYC, whether it's the Little Mermaid or Hamlet, you dress appropriately. Once a hick always a hick.

Illinois person

She went to a Broadway show dressed like Daisy Duke? How could she? So is she banging the guy in the back? Isn't this how K/Lard got his start? I have to agree w/#3, Brit, do your kids even know how to walk?

doc murry

damn if i was her kid i would be praying she never stops brestfeeding me..i would keep coming back for more when i was 30,,she is nice a definite m.i.l.f

doc murry

damn its nice to be first for once

yeah....and?

Glad you said it chi chi!

I was thinking the same thing! Talk about rolling out of the bed to go to a show! The horror. She is wearing shorts and a summer tank! I guess you can take the girl out of the.......well you all know the rest.

Glad my Mom was a priss, it has paid off for me!

sickofitall

White trash comes to the big city...

savon

What a wonderful way to dress for an evening out with your kids. Somebody take woman to the dress barn for anything to cover up with. Poor Britney thinks her whole life is a video shoot. No wonder Kevin ran off with a chinese delivery boy.

Illinois person

White trash meets the great white way! She brought out her kids, big bucks and big guns. Meanwhile, K/lard was spotted waiting at the donut shop around the corner. She flipped him a $20 while he cooled his heels.

for now

They attended the show in the afternoon.
It doesn't matter you dress. She looks better in rags
than most women look in fancy clothes.
Happy birthday,Preston!
Happy birthday,Jayden!

N.M

I don't blame her for carrying her kids when in public, I would definitely be scared as hell for one of those crazy ass paparazzi crushing them O_O. Have you guys seen the lengths those dummies go to just for a pic, they don't care about anything but the damn picture and it's worth.

As for her clothes, if it's ok for Carrie Bradshaw to prance around in NYC with her bra hanging out with everything she damn wears, then I don't see what's so wrong with this.

HEY IDIOTS!

UMM HEY IDIOT: WOULD YOU WANT YOUR LITTLE 5 YEAR OLD WALKING AROUND NEAR THESE CRAZY PAPS?!??!! GET A LIFE!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments