The Many Faces of Daryl Hannah

8/25/2009 2:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Believe it or not, the three photos below are all of the same woman.

Daryl Hannah
Here's 48-year-old "Splash" star Daryl Hannah in March 2009, April 2009 and last night in NYC. Yes, they are in the correct order.

A few dropped pounds, a fantastic weave and/or access to a flux capacitor do a body good.

What's UP??

Give the poor girl a break! I am an advocate for surgery...if you can afford it, and need it, who cares?? It just sucks, when it doesn't turn out well...especially after suffering through the recovery.. She must feel horrible, especially, when she just wanted to look better :) And, when you are in the public eye...I cannot imagine..poor thing :)

jal

Hey TMZ....I think the middle pic is Jennifer Coolidge...not Daryl Hannah....

Politico Pablo

TMZ you have been bamboozled on these photos. The only real one is the Getty file photo. Nice try.

chalkoutline

10. the middle shot is not her

Posted at 12:26PM on Aug 25th 2009 by scuba steve

I have to agree with that.

Taunya

I don't think that was weight. That looks more medical than anything.

goodess41

1st Photo - the real Daryl
2nd Photo - The healing puffy process for Post Plastic surgery
3rd photo - The Makeup and the finished product.

schoen1

The middle picture is not Daryl Hannah.

yeah....and?

......she is a great actress? Huh?

That is what one poster wrote. Ahhhh, she is soooo not. Are you kidding me? Name one role that she had that was a challenge. Just one.

She is okay at best. By no means is she a great actress. Great is Streep, Keaton, Winger, not Hannah.

Rita

#46, 49, 51 - yes, it is. Check your facts. Why, why, why do so many actors and actresses insist on trying to stay 25 forever? Honestly, aging isn't THAT horrible. So sad.

Wiz

I'm thinking Jocelyn Wildenstein...

Raven

Of course they are all her! The 1st,probably what drove her to the plastic surgeon. The 2nd,soon after bandages removed & the 3rd, all healed up & lookin good. FYI, there is no 'weave',her hair has always been the same & looks real in all these pics.

Roger

These are NOT the same person. Don't be fooled. Nice try, TMZ.

Raven

People, the 2nd is post-op,still alil swollen & misshapen, but if you look closely,those are all the same teeth! Something surgery wouldn't distort

Raven

Goddess.....sorry, I wasn't copying you,didn't see your almost identical to mine post until after I posted. I totally agree with you. lol, & I couldn't have said it better myself ;-) Wonder why it's so hard for others to grasp.....

*****************************************************************

50. 1st Photo - the real Daryl
2nd Photo - The healing puffy process for Post Plastic surgery
3rd photo - The Makeup and the finished product.

Posted at 3:59PM on Aug 25th 2009 by Goodess41

LWood

Oh, come on! That's not from medication, it's from VANITY!
Hasn't anyone seen Priscilla Presley lately?
Same "pillow-face" injected cheeks. Ghastly!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments