MJ Alive? Someone Wants You To Think So

8/25/2009 7:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This video is probably as real as the existence of unicorns -- but the clip, claiming to show Michael Jackson walking out of the back of a Coroner's van after his "death," is making the rounds on the Internet today.

According to the LiveLeak post: "I checked the license plate number and it looks like the King of Pop is jumping out of the same van, his dead body has been in. I got the original video tape from a trustworthy source. I know him for years. And I am sure it´s real and Michael is alive."

So ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lisa

I believe that this video is a fake. Even if he is alive I think he had to escape in other way than playing tricks like this video.

I recommend the webb page www.michaeljacksonsightings.com instead. If he would be alive that webb site seems more trustworthy than this video.

Diane

Was Elvis in there too? Ridiculous!

Linda Mott

If MJ were alive, the doctor would have told everyone to save his butt.

allyson

i wish it was ture.....But i dont think it is.

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

WHO CARES HE WAS A JUNKIE

Steve

Give Me a break. And I have been having dinner with Elvis and Marilyn in Northern California.... Let the poor man rest in peace.

FFJ

TMZ PUT THE PHOTOS UP TOO, THIS IS ONLY HALF OF THE STORY, AMEND IT NOW!!!

Mike S

It's possible... there are a lot of inconsistencies with his death.

Kim Kardashian Teeth Whitening

i wish it was true too

Souza

Hey Harve, it's not just the video that makes me think he's alive. Watch all the other BS that has been published after his 'death'.

If you don't see the things in this case that don't add up, you are pretty blind IMO.

Greetz,
Souza & Mo

justagirl

the person walks like him....but no, i dont think it is..

i wish it were true..but yeah someone is playing a naughty on us.

Stephikin

I think that was Tupac.

kitty

i'm LOVING it!!!

love you michael!!!!

thanks TMZ for posting this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

I have been saying this the whole time the only way to be rid of these people fake it.. why not people do it all the time why not mj? think about it all the details dont add up why would u wait so long to call 911 it's Mj people... his mom has the kids he has money put where no one knows about and he makes a killing impersinating himself in Las vegas...

Arienne

I wish it were true. If it was, I am sure at least he would not put his children through what they have had to endure.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments