Who's to Blame in Jackson's Death?

8/25/2009 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe've been telling you for weeks Propofol killed Michael Jackson and authorities had their sights set on Dr. Conrad Murray. The affidavit to the Houston search warrant makes it clear -- Dr. Murray fueled Jackson with multiple drugs before he stopped breathing and Propofol was the crowning blow.

So the questions -- did Dr. Murray come clean when he spoke with the LAPD or is it even worse than we thought? Why was he on the phone for 47 minutes after Jackson stopped breathing? Why did he wait so long to call 911? Why did he refuse to pronounce Jackson dead at UCLA? Why did Dr. Murray disappear for a day?

And the bigger question -- is Dr. Murray the patsy -- taking the heat for years of prescription abuse at the hands of various doctors?

What do you think?

Tstorm

shhhhhhhh ( blushing) don't tell insanity , ok?

lee

478. rare commercial with mj and the cutest smile ever.

Posted at 11:26PM on Aug 25th 2009 by danger baby
---------------------------------------

danger baby, thanks for sharing. It was a cute video. so sad..

TEAMBRANCA

I definitely heard during the first day or two that randy was at the house. There is NO trace of this reporting or of Latoya'a oft repeated interview the following day or two where she stated Randy spent that or the previous night at MJ's house.

I heard this fact more than once and I was GLUED to the TV and internet.

But how does this information get literally erased from the public record. I mean erased!

I believe I even heard he was spotted out in the driveway ... people couldn't find the doctor and he was out their looking for him. Maybe I am repeating misinformation or lies but at the time it struck me as really odd that they were waiting for or looking for the doctor and no one called 911.

A PI needs to watch all televised breaking reports, news programs etc from at least 100 standard cable channels to substantiate this. I was mostly on CNN and NBC.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm indeed.

Becca

Poster # 505, and # 374.
Most credible explanation and worthy
of follow-up.
Send this information to the LAPD and
the DA office.
"Sometimes", the general public has good
insight and the general public and FANS of
MJ might know more about him than the
detectives.
Just because the Murray claims that MJ was
demanding all these drugs to sleep that morning, doesn't mean he DID. How could he
be asking for more after the initial drugs were
given.
This is sickening, horrific, and if you put yourself at the scene mentally, it plays out like
some horror film.
I pray Michael did not KNOW who his betrayers
were at the final hour.
What do you think Randy? I am just asking!
Also, TMZ,
just please answer this question:
WERE any phone records retrieved and cross-referenced?

TEAMBRANCA

Danger and Lee - thanks for that adorable commercial

much needed

Becca

TMZ, Can you please find out if the phone records were
retrieved and cross-referenced. The phone records of
3 or 4 individuals.
We don't want any more questions, please set yourself apart
from the others and demand and possibly give us answers.
I too saw the news that stated RANDY was at the house?
How can this be simply blown off?

Tstorm

we've seen a lot of fakes .... can you help us to be sure you are who you say you are ?
____________________________

494. AEG LIVE,IS ONE PART OF SEVERAL COPORATIONS WITH-IN AEG STRUCTURE.Other deals are MJ STORE,Ghost SHORT FILM,VIDEO GAME,SLOTS AND GAMBLING IS WHY UNDERSTANDING THE PLAYERS IS SO IMPORTANT.THE PERCENTAGE TO AEG IS WHY MOM IS UPSET.remember mom=courts side deals ?? it all coming true and more to come.so hold on people,,lol pm

Posted at 12:02AM on Aug 26th 2009 by Aeg Deals many

TEAMBRANCA

ok blkbeary ... you heard it too

LucyInTheSky

There was an article that I posted just the other day here on TMZ that Randy was there when Mike was in distress.

Gosh so much info.
It's not an Easter bunny or santa claus thing...I didn't really get into MJs music until my kids hit their preteen years and Thriller was the thing. His music just grew on me, loved pop (all music except Rap)anyway....but his coming of age was definitely IT>

And ANSWER TO RANDY (DropDeadFred), I had read awhile back that he had asked Mike for a loan of some sort that MJ didn't come through with. And of course Mike renigning about the Jackson tour and overriding it for 02.

grasshopper you have always had a right to state your opinion. I respect that.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Good question,MJ returned home,still high,went to the DOC,FOR DOWN TIME,SOME OF HIS BODYGUARDS ARE THERE,YOU WOULD THINK THIS IS YOUR SAFE ZONE.the players that are there because you invited them inti your inter circle,HE INVITED THE KILLER OR KILLERS INTO THE KILL ZONE.Money GREED,((WITH HIDDEN PLAYERS)) drives a strange motive and this is the story of the DECADE.

LucyInTheSky

Oh he definitely knew his killer (purposely withholding aid when you know that death is imminent IS killing)or injecting him with Demerol like the reports that came out by an "aide" and then Katherine went on the UK media circuit voicing aide instead of who she knew it was.

And the killer was probably standing right over and beside him maybe talking to him.
God only knows what MJs final minutes were. And his killer.

LucyInTheSky

Oh I forgot grasshopper/disfasia

TEAMBRANCA

Goodnight everyone Lucy,Disfasia,Tstorm, Blkbeary, Danger if you are still up

Thank you and rest well.

LucyInTheSky

No NO ....T....that is not PM....that is the hopper affectionately playing with us....grasshopper, grasshopper returns, MJ IS A FREAK...MJ IS this...MJ IS that....grasshopper has always been with us...not too long after chico and I (tellitlikeitis) got chunked off due to HIS riotous ways..........LOL :)

I know where PM is ....I correspond with him everyday.

He hasn't posted since way way back on the board right after that AEG board...5 weeks ago? longer?

Tstorm

G'night teambranca ..rest well

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments