Jenkins/Fiore Mystery Mobile

8/26/2009 7:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Check out this video of Don Randall -- who first saw Jasmine Fiore's missing Mercedes in a West Hollywood parking lot on August 15 -- talking with cops.

Don says at around 9 AM on the 15th, he noticed the Mercedes and then saw a silver, 4-door sedan parked next to it. Randall says he walked inside the building and returned to the lot somewhere between 30 - 60 minutes later and the silver car was gone.

lala

Wow..

mrez golucky

Yikes!

Abbey

R.I.P.

mia

Is it really suspicious that a person parks a car next to another car in a parking lot, and then the person drives the car away? I park next to other cars every day! Jesus, maybe one of them is the car of a murder victim, and now I'm a suspect!

bob

So He had Help, who was driving the other car?????

racerzeke

That is 2 hours after her body was found. Maybe whoever was parked next to it was getting a ride back after dropping off the mercedes?

racerzeke

Or was making sure to recover something because they didnt expect the body to be found so fast.

Or could be nothing

Derek

MsCommonSense

Either, Ryan Jenkins could easily walk to his condo or he took public transportation to get his vehicle. Or, someone followed him and transported him back to his condo. I hope the cops are also checking the bay area for missing teeth and fingers!

Yo Mama

Could that "round silver 4 door car" be a PT Cruiser? Hmmmm.... This gets better and better.

racerzeke

I think he could be able to ID a PT Cruiser...

But if it was WOW what a story. I doubt it though why would his sister come all the way down unless she knew beforehand that he was going to kill her.

This was ~7 hours after she was dumped and 2 hours after the discovered the body

mia

I agree racerzeke, I think the guy would have said "PT Cruiser" if that's what the car was. Even I know a PT Cruiser and would never call it a "sedan".

racerzeke

And also why was his BMW found?

Either it was just a car parking there or it could be someone scoping it out as a nice ride to steal or something? I dont think it had anything to do with Ryan Jenkins or any of the accomplices but we will see

racerzeke

The car was found I believe within 20 minutes walking distance of her house so they probably both drove back to her house he killed her there or in the car knew there was evidence in the car OR wanted to get rid of the car to make it look like she was missing like he reported and walked back to his suv.

I would like to know if there is evidence of the suitcase in this vehicle because if not in what vehicle was she transported to Buena Park?

barb

If he only glanced at it he might not recognize it as a PT Cruiser, just a silver 4 door sedan.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments