Law Enforcement Doesn't Believe Dr. Murray

8/26/2009 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. MurrayLaw enforcement sources tell TMZ the L.A. County Coroner and the LAPD are not buying Dr. Conrad Murray's story that he gave Michael Jackson a relatively low dosage of Propofol before he died.

Sources say the L.A. County Coroner has determined Michael Jackson died from a lethal level of Propofol. There were "traces" of other drugs in Jackson's system, but nothing that would have killed him.

According to the search warrant affidavit, during Dr. Murray's interview with LAPD detectives two days after Jackson died, he said he gave Jackson 25 milligrams of Propofol shortly before the singer stopped breathing. Dr. Murray also said he had been giving Jackson 50 milligrams of Propofol for the prior six weeks so Jackson could sleep, but he felt the singer may have been forming an addiction so he cut back.

Here's the reality. It takes approximately 400 milligrams of Propofol for someone of Jackson's body size to sleep 8 hours -- that's 16 times the amount Dr. Murray says he gave Jackson the day he died.

Our law enforcement sources simply do not believe that 25 milligrams would have in any way compromised Michael Jackson, especially since he had developed a tolerance to a much higher level.

All your base are belong to us

Correction to Post #55:

55. Some stuff doesn't make sense here.

1. Why doesn't someone just say how many mg of Propofol they found in MJ? ...
-----------------------------

All references to 1600mg of Propofol should be 400mg of Propofol.

(Doc says he gave 25mg, and for overdose, greater than 400mg of Propofol should have been given for someone of MJ's weight.)

LoveHimMore

I think that what Liza Minelli actually said was that when the autopsy report comes back, all hell will break loose. What was Liza expecting to see in the autopsy that would cause all hell to break loose? besides the fact that MJ was 5'-7" and not 5'-10", which usually makes all hell break loose because nobody wants to believe that.

LoveHimMore

rs You're right, Murray must have been getting money from somewhere or else how could he have paid his mortgage and stayed afloat financially? Maybe he was paid and or blackmailed to do the hit, and assured that the cover up plan was foolproof, but then they left him twisting in the breeze to take the fall.

rs

I could be wrong but I think she meant the report would expose what kind of medical treatment he was really getting. I think that is what is being revealed from all these Doctors that are popping up

rs

Lovehimmore I think you are really on to something here. Great points

Dixie

I've read several posts here about Sen, Ted Kennedy.
While I'm very sorry the man died. I don't see why the topic belongs in a Michael Jackson post??

Good grief-- Ted Kennedy has a past. What about the girl he didn't help out of his car, when it went in the water. She died. He showed up hours later after leaving the woman (to fend for herself) and the scene of the accident.

LoveHimMore

rs I bet Murray is cowardly enough to rat out the co-conspirators, once he realizes they're not going to help him. Remember his video: "as long as I have god in my heart, AND YOU IN MY LIFE..." He's pleading for them not to abandon him.

rs

I think we were just paying respects thats all but you may be right this might now have been the best place to do it

lankandiva

I WILL SAY AGAIN THIS IS CONSPIRACY ALL OVER.AND WHY HAS NOONE MENTIONED "ILLUMINITI"I'VE JUST BEEN RESEARHING RECENTLY AND HATED WHAT I DISCOVERED BUT IT MAKES ALOT OF SENSE...ITS SCARY BUT ASO SHEDS LIGHT ON THIS CASE..I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON MY HEART STILL BREAKS TO THIS DAY AND I CRY...ILLUMINITI WOULD NEVER BE BROUGHT UP IN THE CASE BECAUSE THE WORLD WILL KNOW THE SECRET THAT APPARENTLY MICHAEL WAS GOING TO REVEAL TO THE WORLD..LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SURROUNDED MICHAEL IN HIS LAST DAYS.IM NEW TO HEARING AND RESEARCHING ABOUT THIS ILLUMINITI BUT IT COULD MOST POSSIBLY BE LINKED TO MJS UNFORTUNATE DEATH...ITS HEART BREAKING..ANYONE KNOW MUCH MORE ON ILLUMINITI?MURRAY IS A LIAR..TRYING TO SAVE IS LIFE...

LoveHimMore

lankandiva: Many people believe that group have been trying to destroy MJ for years.

rs

That could be I think he is in a state of panic. Removing stuff from storage lockers, leaving the hospital before authorities could question him and making phone calls and now possibly taking an hour to call 911. oh and the dosage he lied about. He might be looking for help. I hope he realizes that if he contacts these people via email or phone it will be discovered.

So this maybe the case.

frogs and gravel

I am not really into drugs, but I sure did like the
codeine laced cough syrup I got as a kid.

If I had MJ's money
I would probably have 55 gallon barrels of it
buried on my property.

As far as "Dr." Murray being guilty, I have no idea, I am 1,000 miles away.

LoveHimMore

rs Maybe they haven't arrested him because they know this is way more than manslaughter, and they've got Murray & others under surveillance, bugging them, & they're using the media to sweat them until they make the wrong move.

Simone

"If the courts don't get him ,the streets will"

Funny comment!!!!!!! Hahahahahaahahaahahahahaahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha.

rs

Wow I really hope that is the case. If so I think the LAPD better find this department leak they have because someone is selling information to the media. That cannot be good for the investigation.