Schwarzenegger: A Penne for Your Thoughts

8/28/2009 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

California budget be damned! Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger went all Italian yesterday by chowing down at Cafe Roma -- an Italian restaurant in Bev Hills -- with a judgmental Sly Stallone.

media_removed.jpg

bitzod

sell roids at the nurseing home? game of give me rummie and throat deep

bitzod

GOOD JOB DOFF~N d`ha MJ sly tmz skinnys think dah LAPD save DAH MJ he he he GOOD ONE MOFO...I sell U good state junk for on the cheap NOW2 Doff`n that CRotchy D clwn got him on GPS CBS rightwing governator`ss? and untited nations? he the son of a beach of howard huges!. bleep bleep bleep PD and at&T got his but in a sing.

becka now

WOW stone your eye brows what did you have done what the f***********

UGGGGHHH

ARNOLD SAID VUT U SAY? STALLONE SAID, PUT ON YOUR LISTENING EARS. I SAID I AM A LOSER.

Black Teef

Looks like a couple of old trannies. Where Gene Simmons when you need him????

Fellini

Why is it that every man who colors his hair dyes it too dark? Lighten up, guys!....and leave a little gray at the temples for credibility's sake.

Bobo Frog

Sly looks good for a man in his early sixties. I'd put that picture up against a photo of any of the haters when they are his age.

Marion

This pic of Stallone and Schwarzenegger reminds me of the picture years back of Jane Mansfield and Sophia Loren.........the look of jealosy!

Cristi

LOOK AT SLY'S FACE....SOMETHING MUST STINK BAD! HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS BOUT TO LOSE IT!

Jenna

Arnie is doing to much botox! he looks kinda of shocked and a bit spooky... Back in 99 I saw him at South Coast Plaza, his hair looked like a do it yourself boxed hair color, we ignored him, he couldnt stand it, it was quiet and he sat alone staring at us in Armani Cafe...I am 5.9 I was shocked by his apperance, his dyed weird red color hair and is was not that buff, and about the same height as me, my hubby is really buff, he had a old Arnold poster in our home gym when he was Mr Universe...when I told him Arnie couldnt hold a candle to him it made his day, he still love's it! and it is true!

Tamifluer

There is something wrong with this picture. Arnold is 6'2" and Sly is 5'7" . Come on TMZ!!! Don't forget to order the pizzas Mario. Let the rest pay for them. Right!!!

supa b

Man, Sly looks younger everytime I see him, wish I had his money so I could get some HGH, plus he works out all the time and eats good, I think he has Arnold beat now!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3