Jenner/Francis in Knock Down Bar Fight, Tased

8/28/2009 8:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brody Jenner was in an epic fight outside of Guys and Dolls this morning, with Girls Gone Wild honcho Joe Francis.

Jayde Nicole: Click to watch
Jenner just spoke with us by phone. According to Jenner, he and his girlfriend, Jayde Nicole, were at the club celebrating his birthday, when Jayde saw Francis hitting on an ex-girlfriend of his (Francis'), Jenner says "unrelentingly." Jayde felt he was harassing the woman -- whom Jayde and Brody know -- and she threw a drink on Francis.

Jenner says Francis then pulled Jayde's hair, punched her in the face and threw her to the ground and began kicking her. Security broke it up and Francis got dragged away -- Brody followed.

Jenner says he started yelling at Francis and both men were ejected from the club.

Outside the club, Jenner says he tried to get back in to see Jayde but security wouldn't let him. Jenner then saw Joe, punched him in the face, and then someone tased him and he fell to the ground.

Francis left the scene (shown below). The cops -- who say a call came in at 2:46 AM for battery -- came but no one was arrested.

Joe Francis

Jayde tells TMZ she will press charges against Francis.

Jayde has a black and blue cheek, her face is swollen, she has a bruised left rib and her lower abdomen is sore. Some of her hair also got pulled out.

UPDATE: Brody put the following message on his Twitter: "Joe Francis beat up my lady this morning for no reason! Pulled her to the ground, punched & kicked her..what does that say about him. How can you call yourself a man when you beat up a girl?? Joe Francis is a piece of sh*t. Joe Francis needs to be in jail!!!"

UPDATE: A rep for the club tells us, "It is Guys and Dolls policy not to comment on incidents that are being handled by the police department. We trust that this situation will be resolved both swiftly and privately."

anthonysdreamgirl**

jayde shouldn't have thrown a drink on him! not very lady-like way to handle the situation honey. if you're going to physically assault someone with a drink, you deserve some sort of retaliation - not a beat-down...but he should have thrown a drink back at her. stupid nosey bitch.

2drk2fck

you people cant read or tmz didnt explain it well. The girl not jayde was getting harrassed and threw her drink on Joe and they watched it go down and it started a fight by JOE hitting her Jayde first. and the dumb a*s above that said JOE should record drug addicts did you see how SKINNY he was. Heard of coke or meth. Give me a break his island resort in wherever is proabbly stocked with it so he should START THERE.

Toni

She threw a drink in his face! because he was talking to a girl who probably could have taken care of herself. If she would have minded her own business none of this would have happened. I don't blame him.

barry Gordy is genius

Brody failed to realize JOE FRANCIS and JAYDE NICOLE have a deep relationship that extends way back. What he witnessed was a mere lover's quarrel. He thinks he's dating JAYDE, but JAYDE and JOE have a (romantic) history that's deeper than anything he'll ever share with her.

JOE's been tapping that ass for a long time. JAYDE gets around. It's all good.

MsCommonSense

Just wondering what her father is going to do about this? I know what my dad would do and it would not be pretty!

I wonder if any of this action would have occurred had they all not been drinking or using drugs?

molly

Joe Francis is a deviant who made his money off of exploiting people. Kris Jenner pumped her daughters to have a relationship with him. Kris seems like a pimp herself. She pushed her daughter to do Playboy when she said she was uncomfortable. When her little girls pretended they were on "Girls Gone Wild" it was troubling. Kris has little maternal skills as evidenced on her reality show. As a mother I would think you would want your children to stay the hell away from Joe Francis but apparently Kris thinks only of money. I am glad Brody hit this creep. I hope Joe Francis goes back to prison.
It seems like a lot of people stay at his home in Mexico. Did Jennifer Aniston stay there? I thought I read that.
I think associating with a sleaze like that shows a real lack of integrity.
I support Brody in this.

jA_1

B.S!!
She was being a domb drunk B**** and dude didn't let her get away with it, why was it her place to throw her drink on him. That would piss anyone off! Talk the talk walk the walk. DUH. They are all stupid anyway, send them all to jail LOL.

Charity

I love how Brody put on twitter that he beat her for no reason at all...did she not throw a drink in his face??? Not that it constitutes him doing what he did but he didn't just jump because she was a sweet innocent person in all of this.Jayde is a big mouthed ho and Joe is a nasty man whore.

cheechy32407

where is joe's shirt?

John

Wow big fight!
Casino

barry Gordy is genius

I remember Jayde Nicole from back in the day at FRESNO STATE. Everyone had fun with her because she gave good aural compilation.

Aaron

FOR ALL YOU MORONS OUT THERE... SELF DEFENSE IS NOT A VIOLATION OF PROBATION OR PAROLE... THE FACT THAT HE WAS OUT DRINKING MAY AFFECT HIS PAROLE DEPENDING ON THE TERMS OF IT. YOU IDIOTS JUST SAY ANYTHING THAT SOUNDS GOOD DONT YOU. HE HAS ALOT OF MONEY THERE FORE HIS LAWYER WILL FIGHT NAIL AND TOOTH TO SHOW SELF DEFENSE. JUST BECAUSE A STUPID DEFENSELESS WOMAN THINK SHE IS THE QUEEN OF A FAKE TOWN DOES MEAN SHES ALOT TO ASSAULT ANYONE.

AND YOU STUPID WOMEN OUT THERE WHO DONT THINK ITS HER FAULT. YOU ALL DESERVED TO GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE AND KICKED WHEN YOU FALL.

AS FOR BRODY, COME HIT ME FROM BEHIND... ILL MAKE SURE YOU WONT GET TASERED BUT I PROMISE YOU YOULL END UP IN THE HOSPITAL. LOOKING ALOT UGLIER THAN YOUR GIRL DOES. WITH OR WITHOUT HER NEWLY BUSTED GRILL.

Homie1Kanobe

Boy ,we got the life alcohol,ectasy,cocaine and, money mix it all up we live good.like an accident waiting to happen

HeadonShoulders

I don't care about the stupid people surrounding this drama but I #ucking HATE Joe Francis and think he should have to turn all of the money he has made from GGW to a charity for sexually exploited children. What a loser...I hope he goes to jail and gets sexually exploited himself.

barry Gordy is genius

Throwing drinks on someone is foreplay for Jayde. I remember she did that to me when we lived at the dorms in Fresno. I made her lick it off me. She did and did it again. Then she licked my girlfriend. Throwing drinks on people is foreplay for her. That's how she gets down. ESPECIALLY when she's been drinking.