Jenner/Francis in Knock Down Bar Fight, Tased

8/28/2009 8:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brody Jenner was in an epic fight outside of Guys and Dolls this morning, with Girls Gone Wild honcho Joe Francis.

Jayde Nicole: Click to watch
Jenner just spoke with us by phone. According to Jenner, he and his girlfriend, Jayde Nicole, were at the club celebrating his birthday, when Jayde saw Francis hitting on an ex-girlfriend of his (Francis'), Jenner says "unrelentingly." Jayde felt he was harassing the woman -- whom Jayde and Brody know -- and she threw a drink on Francis.

Jenner says Francis then pulled Jayde's hair, punched her in the face and threw her to the ground and began kicking her. Security broke it up and Francis got dragged away -- Brody followed.

Jenner says he started yelling at Francis and both men were ejected from the club.

Outside the club, Jenner says he tried to get back in to see Jayde but security wouldn't let him. Jenner then saw Joe, punched him in the face, and then someone tased him and he fell to the ground.

Francis left the scene (shown below). The cops -- who say a call came in at 2:46 AM for battery -- came but no one was arrested.

Joe Francis

Jayde tells TMZ she will press charges against Francis.

Jayde has a black and blue cheek, her face is swollen, she has a bruised left rib and her lower abdomen is sore. Some of her hair also got pulled out.

UPDATE: Brody put the following message on his Twitter: "Joe Francis beat up my lady this morning for no reason! Pulled her to the ground, punched & kicked her..what does that say about him. How can you call yourself a man when you beat up a girl?? Joe Francis is a piece of sh*t. Joe Francis needs to be in jail!!!"

UPDATE: A rep for the club tells us, "It is Guys and Dolls policy not to comment on incidents that are being handled by the police department. We trust that this situation will be resolved both swiftly and privately."

slinkyvomo

WOw, what a bunch of animals!

RT
www.online-privacy.es.tc

Blondie

I hope you feel better Jayde... You're with a real man!!! Brody I wish there were more men like you...

I was assaulted mid May and my face is still bruised under the surface, but I didn't have anyone to stop it. I also had to have plastic surgery...because my nose was broken.

Please Jayde PRESS CHARGES, I have always believe that if a "man/boy" hits a women once he will probably do it again, and he might have done it before... Even if it's a family member...

It seems that you have Brody's full support...

barry Gordy is genius

Everyone knows how she is when she gets drunk. It's JAYDE THE DRUNK.

Everyone knows that. JAYDE THE DRUNK always causes a scene. She's a drama queen.

barry Gordy is genius

If Jayde wants to pick fights with innocent people, then Brody needs to be a man and quit allowing her drunken ways to get him in trouble. It's not worth it and Brody's too stupid to see the set-up. He'll end up being a victim of his own bravado and ignorance. Jayde is smart. Brody...??? Not so much.

ASHLEE

BUBBA IS WAITING ON JOE TO RETURN TO JAIL FOR SOME MORE LUBE ACTION

love her!

Fact: I doesn't matter who the girl was she was violated physically by a man. Fact: That is NEVER ok, EVER!

poopy pants

For no reason? Your stupid slut looking "lady" threw a drink on him. She deserved what she got. Hope she learns from this.

Sam

While I dont condone violence in any matter, I think that when Jayde threw the drink on Joe, he could have handled itit much better, like throwing a drink back on her.

She may be a bitch( I dont know, I dont know anything about her), but if she needed to be put "in her place". Then it should have come from a girl.

barry Gordy is genius

The first time I met Jayde Nicole, it was at a strip club in downtown Fresno. She gave me a lap dance and a "little something extra". But I had to pay for it. When I stopped returning her calls, she became violent. And I'm pretty sure she started this fight too. She's dangerous. Stay away from her. I did. And I don't regret it. Once a crazed slut, always a crazed slut. Sorry, just keeping it real.

Tiger Tale

Joe Francis is pretty ripped. My money would still be on Jenner, but it would be a darn good scrap.

ps that chick is too ugly to be fighting over boys...

ASHLEE

112. Joe Francis is a deviant who made his money off of exploiting people. Kris Jenner pumped her daughters to have a relationship with him. Kris seems like a pimp herself. She pushed her daughter to do Playboy when she said she was uncomfortable. When her little girls pretended they were on "Girls Gone Wild" it was troubling. Kris has little maternal skills as evidenced on her reality show. As a mother I would think you would want your children to stay the hell away from Joe Francis but apparently Kris thinks only of money. I am glad Brody hit this creep. I hope Joe Francis goes back to prison.
It seems like a lot of people stay at his home in Mexico. Did Jennifer Aniston stay there? I thought I read that.
I think associating with a sleaze like that shows a real lack of integrity.
I support Brody in this.

Posted at 10:45AM on Aug 28th 2009 by molly

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I LIKE WHAT YOU SAID MOLLY!!!! ITS ALLL TRUE. THE "KASHIN-IN" GIRLS ARE FAME HO'S, MOTHER INCLUDED.....JUST WAIT...THE 2 YOUNGER GIRLS FROM BRUCE WILL BE SWINGING ON THE POLES REAL SOON

barry Gordy is genius

TMZ is beautiful:

People are speaking out against these raging she-devils. Hopefully, legislation will be amended to protect our citizens from these b*tches. California law favors femmes fatales and this will bite California in the ass. Fair is fair.

Aaron

The feminist movement was only intended to apply in the work place.... they dont want to be treated equally during their night life. They want to be treated above everyone else. Take your pick women... get your ass back in the kitchen and doing laundry or accept the fact that we are ALL equals throughout the every day.. no only between working hours.

O Rop A Lop

If that's Joe in the picture, he's been working out or strung out. I pick strung out.

lisa

Really stupid behavior here, shame on everyone! Let this be a lesson. She may be a chick but she's no lady! She wants to cry now and act all soft and vulnerable!! Ladies, if you are gonna raise your hand to a man, expect to be handled like a man! I don't condone any fighting period, but we can't have it both ways ladies! throwing a drink in someones face and then "surprised" when we're checked.......stay in your lane and you could have had a nice night.