DJ AM's Last Public Appearance

8/28/2009 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DJ AM was last seen in public this past Sunday -- when he threw the first pitch at a Mets game at Citi Field in NYC.

DJ AM
As TMZ first reported, AM was found dead in his New York apartment early this evening. He was 36.

DJ AM: Click to watchTMZ cameras last saw AM a week earlier at Bardot in Hollywood, where he was playing a set.

Mike

Damn, first Johan Santana, then Billy Wagner, then Oliver Perez, and now DJ AM. How many pitchers are the poor Mets gonna lose in one week?!?

No, but seriously, folks, say no to drugs.

GRouston

See how alive he looks, I know for a fact that he did not wake up one day and decide to become an addict, destroy his life and die, no one ever does. This disease of addiction hits anyone, anytime and everywhere, addiction has no morals, is not picky, it hits you MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY and SPIRITUALLY, it takes over every part of your life, your being, slowly and methodically until your so hooked the only answer or solution seems to be to GET MORE, do whatever it takes to feed your habit. Some do get sober, some wind up in jail or prison, some become zombies through brain destruction and some will find alternatives prescribed by so called experts that have no idea what they are doing. Treat the root causes not the symptoms, get honest and get real, admit, accept then surrender t your addictions then and only then will you be on your road to recovery, freedom and a new life full of excitement that no drug can offer. I was there, struggles many years, finally found the answers, www.gordonrouston.com check it out. I have devoted my life to sharing my HOPE and lOVE with as many as possible, give the gift away I was told and it works.

Mac

Another dead drug addict. Where were all of you ass kissers when he was getting high?

Suck My Bronze.

If I was a Met fan I'd be reaching for my crack pipe too.

chibaby

thats a shame he was cute ,and talented he needed help

Maya

no piensen eso de el se ve que el estaba haciendo las cosas bien que descanse en paz

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2