Kate Gosselin -- Walking Target

8/28/2009 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Guaranteeing able-bodied Kate Gosselin could safely push her three bags of Target goodies all the way to her car, Target's finest red-shirted, khaki wearing, shaved head, flair wearing, smirking crew of semi-security goons assisted her the entire way.

media_removed.jpg
Somewhere, a little old lady can't get her trunk open.

Steph

Hate to be a disser!!!! But, you got a few things wrong!

These red-shirt wearin, khaki cargo short sportin guys are not wearing flair....those are name tags...many customers appreciate them!

And, as for security??? Target has developed their security to the point that they are almost a police force unto themselves...infact, I would even say that Target is now a security company, that happens to sell things.

But, for 3 bags??? A buggie, and an entourage?? I'll give you that...it is a little off!

chloe

why didnt one of those guys just go and get her car for her?

Christy

I hate her more every time you put something this stupid up. What a moron! First, she can't even carry 3 little bags to her car. Second, who the hell would bother mauling her in a Target parking lot? She has the hugest head in show business and she's not even a star, in my opinion. She is such a loser. She needs to dump her stupid show and take care of her kids. What a b*tch!

raedrew

Come on tmz you can do so much better and more with your time I'm tried of jon and kate NO MORE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

kc

this girl makes me never wanto get married

me so horny

The reason these guys are smiling is because kate invited them to her house and promised to do them all at the same time, while jon baby sit the kids.

KKK

Who cares about this dumb bi%%%? WHY is this news? This was on every other site yesterday and no one really gives a sh** about this narcissist mean rude witch of a person. These guys are laughing AT her NOT with her.

Lizzie

I think she is a idiot!!!! Iam so sick of hearing about her, she thinks she is some kind of celebrity! Little does she know she IS NOT!!

Chris is fug

Out of the four, Kate's the manliest

Chris is fug

Target and Kate are ghetto

I HATE THAT WOmAN

Lori

Why does she need these guys walking with her?! I think she likes to be able to complain about a couple of photographers taking her picture... it gives her something to do.

Chris is fug

I HATE HER. SHE JUST LOVES THE SPOTLIGHT. ITS NAUSEATING

Liz

You know, she continues to make me sick every time I see her photo. She wanted to be in the spotlight, Jon did not. She wanted more kids after the twins, Jon did not. She treated Jon like sh*t, he did not treat her like that, and people are on HER side? I don't blame him one bit for moving on...she tormented him to death! She's nothing but a media whore.

Cherrie_Blossomm

ENOUGH ALREADY! Someone PLEASE shoot this media whore!!!!!

Kay

They expect Kate will demand she can take the cart home for free and figure it will take 3 men to wrestle it from her iron grip.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments