Kate Gosselin -- Walking Target

8/28/2009 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Guaranteeing able-bodied Kate Gosselin could safely push her three bags of Target goodies all the way to her car, Target's finest red-shirted, khaki wearing, shaved head, flair wearing, smirking crew of semi-security goons assisted her the entire way.

media_removed.jpg
Somewhere, a little old lady can't get her trunk open.

Liz

I carried that many bags while at the same time holding my baby safely in my arms. She too good now to carry them herself? Ugh!

A Person

"Target and Kate are ghetto

I HATE THAT WOmAn"

I don't think you know what ghetto means. Maybe you would find out if you stopped looking up fake miley cyrus naked pics.

Liz

For all you guys/men out there who are getting discouraged thinking that women treat their husbands like she does...please know, that's not true. She is probably 1 in about 100,000 that treats her husband like sh*t. There are plenty of good women out there who will respect and love you. Don't worry! I wish they'd just put this woman to sleep...permanently!

trd

I have a great idea. Have all the papparazzi stop following her around for about a month, just to see what happens ;)

When I was 9 months pregnant and went to the groceries there was a kid bagging groceries and the girl in front of me was really cute. He asked her if she needed help with her groceries and she said no and left. My buggy was full and he barely looked at me and never offered to help me. I looked at the cashier and loudly stated "I guess you have to be under 21 and dress like a hooker to get any help around here!" He laughed and then offered to help me.

Bob

How did she pay them for the service? Do we even want to know?

Harley

TMZ your readers have asked you several times to stop giving Kate and Jon G attention. We don't want you to follow them around or take their photo. Please move on to a real celebrity. And your people need to call PEOPLE's people and tell them to stop interviewing her. We're sick of these people. Keep your readers/viewers and stop photographing them.

rhoda

These people are no bodies who have no talent nor acting abilities, why are people following them?

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Trailer park trash entourage.

maeanne

omg!!!!feeling like a top celebrity!!!
no wonder why she changed!

Laura

This is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of! She so stuck on herself it is pitifull. She just makes me plain sick everytime I see her.

Nostradamus

that was hilarious!........ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..............TMZ, you are the BOMB!

oprah

actually those guys don't give a s--t about her...it was just an excuse to get out of the store

Jody

I dont care what anyone says, I think Kate is HOT!!!!

sue

TMZ, why do you even post anything about this "woman" & her "family"?
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWho cares????????

Zoe

My god, this woman gives every chick on the planet a bad name with this crap. She can't even carry two grocery bags without an entourage. She needs to get off her high horse and realize she isn't a celebrity (and please let Jon Gosselin know that as well). I remember when people were defending these two saying they were just a wholesome Christian family. Yeah, whose laughing now? You all got PWNED! I called this a year ago.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments