DJ AM Found with Crack

8/29/2009 6:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DJ AMLaw enforcement sources tell TMZ when they found the body of DJ AM, a bag of crack was found around his groin area.

DJ AM's body was discovered at around 5:27 PM ET yesterday.

A law enforcement source on scene tells TMZ a glass "crack pipe" was found in his bedroom. The pill bottles were found in the kitchen.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Michael

mrez golucky

Yikes!

Better Than You

Crack around his groin area? I have crack on the other side of my groin area... it's called my butt!

ASHLEE

NOW HOW DOES SOMEONE SMOKE CRACK OUT OF THEIR DING DONG????

THATS A NEW ONE ON ME

shullie

Crack kills
And ,,|,, Michael, you ain't first.

From his website

What a dummy! This makes me sad after he was clean for so long and helped so many others get clean.

Please Read
December 30, 2008

Hello All -

Normally I don't feel like I NEED to make a statement like this, but after I read some recently reported untruths I feel like I have to. I want to take a second to address the hurtful posts and clear up any misunderstandings any of you may have about my law suit. I would NEVER sue the deceased pilots' estates or personal holdings. I am more than grateful that I survived this horrible accident and I'd never try to take anything from those that didn't. Despite the misinterpretations of the lawsuit, this suit is against the insurance companies that insured the pilots. I'm not after Sarah's or James' personal estates nor their property. Everyone involved in this suit has suffered a great deal, and I would not do anything to make matters worse for the deceased family and friends. Daily I live with the guilt and grief of what happened that night, what I saw, who was lost and why I was spared. I have no words to express the pain that comes with knowing four people died, while I lived.

Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein

ME

5. NOW HOW DOES SOMEONE SMOKE CRACK OUT OF THEIR DING DONG????

THATS A NEW ONE ON ME

Posted at 5:15PM on Aug 29th 2009 by ASHLEE

LOL

OOWEEE

Was it a Crack Pipe or the African Dish pronounced Bad Weed.

OOWEEE

How can someone receive such a tremendous Blessing as Surviving a Plane Crash and end up a Victim of neglect.

TheMizzz

TMZ, Why you deliberately post crap like this I will never know. You all know that the retards on this site will run with a post worded like that. I do believe you do it on purpose. Not very funny at all if you ask me.

Ziggy

Crack kills. I thought white dudes liked crystal meth, not crack. Like Whitney Houston said, crack is whack.

Shut up already.

IM not buying it. dont thing so.

puffinstuff

This is all too terribly sad.
DJ AM seemed like a really good guy.
Maybe after it all was said and done, he felt like he died on that plane with the others.

Moon

U SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE BOAT MAN. YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED IN THE BOAT.

DJ crAnk'M

What an idiot. Who smokes crack besides Bobby Brown?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments