DJ AM Found with Crack

8/29/2009 6:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DJ AMLaw enforcement sources tell TMZ when they found the body of DJ AM, a bag of crack was found around his groin area.

DJ AM's body was discovered at around 5:27 PM ET yesterday.

A law enforcement source on scene tells TMZ a glass "crack pipe" was found in his bedroom. The pill bottles were found in the kitchen.

Sharona

I pray that none of you ignorant fools suffer from PTSD, or survivor's guilt. I was sailing with five friends when we were hit broadside by a drunken speedboat operator. Two of us survived, three did not. These were my close friends with whom I had been sailing for years.

The speedboat operator is currently in jail, yet it is little consolation. I would give anything to have my three friends back.

I am still in therapy (thank God) yet still need sleeping pills to sleep without nightmares. I've never taken any mood-altering drug in my life, yet I am now dependant on Ambien. There have been times when I envy those who can procure street drugs to take a hot shot and just go to sleep. I won't take the easy way out, but I do understand those who do.

mia

Amber apparently went off to some other forum to harass people about the content of their posts, since we refused to take her commands here.

Diva

tooooooo funny another casper
dead, wonder how long it will take for the rest of them .....
--------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah, make it ALL about race. Doesn't it get tiring, carrying that HUGE chip on your shoulder every waking minute?
RIP, Adam.

the truth hurts huh

106. Where did that Amber chick go? She sure was ripping you a new ass ....

________________

Yeah right. With all her whining, illogical, foot-stamping and faux despair wailing. That's funny.

mia

That's really awful, Kate.

Ambien is a short-term treatment only, I think you're only supposed to take it for like 1 or 2 weeks max. If you've become dependent on it and you have been taking it long-term, your doctor is at fault... unless you're bypassing him/her and getting it on your own, in which case you have an even bigger problem.

Ranger

Good lord, does some himbo most people have never heard of who's greatest claim to fame is once banging talentless Nichole Richie really deserving of 10 of the top 13 stories...

Amber

Looks like you were the one was whining, illogical, foot-stamping and faux despair wailing. SHE SCHOOLED YOU! Get over it, a girl put you in place. OH wait, I should say "Don't get over it" or what should I say so you don't think I'm attacking your freedom of speech right?
LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT WTH AND EVERY OTHER DUMB ASS AMBER SCHOOLED!

Mik

"Dust in the wind"

the truth hurts huh

TMZ has OCD. Must post story after story after story after story - on same story - same non-story - same non-story - same non-story ........

mia

Amber's 3 Commandments:

1) Thou shalt not talk to Amber if she commands you to stop
2) Thou shalt always post nice messages even if Amber is allowed to post rude ones
3) Thou shalt treat TMZ as Amber's personal web site and abide by all of her rules

Please distribute, thanks,
God

the truth hurts huh

WTF - You're obviously a moron.

Amber

SCHOOLED! SCHOOLED!

the truth hurts huh

WTF - Maybe you need to take an Ambien to calm down and go to sleep.

Amber

Are you still talking about me asking you to be respectful? Did you actually think that I thought you were going to respect the family of the AM guy? NO, I just wanted to waste your precious time for the last three hours. Let me check back in one hour and see if you are still talking about me~ HA HA HA

Violet

Crack....in his groin area....really...?