Uma Thurman

Good Genes or Good Docs?

8/30/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Believe it or not, but Uma Thurman has been making movies since 1987.

Uma Thurman
Here's the 18-year-old beauty back in 1988 (left) -- and 21 years later, the 39-year-old version at an event a few months ago (right).

It's amazing both Ethan Hawke and Gary Oldman divorced her.

joe

this lady looks old.

steve

from those pics it looks like two different people uma looks way older then 39 in that pic time hasn't been kind too her like it has too brook shields for example

tony

someone on the staff over there must be trying to bang her because that story is such a pathetic drooling fanboy write-up. She's not an attractive lady.

Lippy Loo

TMZ...please add NEITHER. She is butt ugly! It amazes what hollywood calls beautiful, most of the women are skanks.

crystal

She is not the typical Hollywood glamour girl, who all seem to look alike, She has a unique beauty about her, and thats what makes her attractive to me. She is not a cookie cutter woman! I like that

HasBeens

Fad,

If beauty begins within, why would I need to post a picture? Seems to me as if you contradict yourself here. Why does it bother you whether I find this woman attractive or not? You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. For the record, I still don't find her attractive, but I'm sure that (and it's pretty obvious), that you idea of "beauty" differs from mine. That's just the way it is.

Whaddayouknow ?

Actually, she divorced them. She is a beautiful woman that may not fit into your little cookie-cutters.

Fad

Jizzme: Reading comprehension much? Why does it matter? The "benchmark" comment go whoosh over your head did it? And for the record, I haven't offered a comment on Uma's beauty because I don't see the relevance - so I feel to see how any contradiction occurred.

Also, this isn't all about you dear. Don't be so self-centred. This is about the stupidity of a pack of psuedo-anonymous commenters feeling the need to judge (in some cases pretty harshly) yet another celebrity female by her looks. She's an actress, not a beauty pageant contestant. Why are we being asked to judge her looks *anyway*? Why do they matter?

If you feel the need to tell any other human being how un-beautiful they are, at least have the b4lls (or ovaries) to put up a picture of yourself.

oprah

She may be fugly to some obnoxious people here but SHE IS A HELL OF AN ACTRESS!! loves her!

jessemosslover

Umm, how about the fact that 39 is NOT old, therefore this stupid poll is not nessesary?

Twinker

She looks 59 rather than 39.

Jenn

She was SO beautiful when she was younger, back in her 'Where the Heart is' and 'Baron Von Munchausen' days, but then all of a sudden overnight she just aged BADLY. Now she looks strange and so old.

Bobertbobert

Most likely makeup,lighting,photography and photoshop.

Mia

I think she looks great. Maybe not the best photo of her, though.
I respect her since she doesn't look like she has had an overdose of Botox, or something. She looks very natural, unlike most of the Hollywood stars. I bet she has quite good self-esteem, too.

Hollywood's a Hazard

I always thought she was very beautiful, but I don't think she has aged all that well. She has lost something. She went from a natural beauty to manufactured in Hollywood.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments