Chris Brown -- I Don't Remember Beating Rihanna

8/31/2009 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown says he can't remember anything from the night he brutally attacked Rihanna -- telling Larry King he thinks "it's crazy" when he thinks about what he did that night.

With his mom and his lawyer, Mark Geragos, by his side, Brown did a pre-taped interview for King's upcoming Wednesday show -- and told Larry that he's still "in shock" about the beating. He also says he's still in love with Rihanna.

Need a refresher -- here's the brutal blow-by-blow.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

the world

SAD SAD SAD he really has no remorse!!!

$$$

how convenient he "forgot"... what a loser...

doc murry

im sure all the mj zombies are going to forgive him,,i mean if wacko jacko did nothing that was his fault ,,then im sure chris(rocky)brown show be given the same free ride,,

philip

How convenient!

junglesnap

what a little bitch!

janalal4

"Oh Lawdy, I was CRAZY, I DON'T REMEMBER NUTHIN'"!!- They must be considering violating his probation so now he's "crazy" & "forgetful".

V

He is such a liar..... Look at his eyes, they go to the left. It is known when the eyes go to the left, they are hiding and making the story up.

Chris Brown is so last Year

What a JERK?!?!?! Now he can't remember?? Oh come on! !!

You think he is starting to be smart about things, come clean, plead guilty, then he goes and does something like THIS.
Gee, I wonder if he remembers the other times he attacked her or does he forgot that too? And breaking all the windows out of his vehicle when he got mad before, total memory loss maybe??

He can thank his MOM for staying in a home where a woman gets beat. Please, if anyone is in that situation now, see what happens?? Kids learn it is OK to beat people.
Ditch the loser that is beating you, teach your kids right.

POOR RIHANNA.

EVA

AMNESIA MUCH?
HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY THINK THIS IS GOOD FOR HIS IMAGE..

bman

does he remember being an useless tool or an inept idiot? this all purpose no talent loser is a waste of human tissue even if he did beat on a skanky slut. what a yellow belly doofus.

laura

Seriously! How can u forget u beat someone. I have no respect for abusers but when I heard he owned up to doing what he did, I gained an ounce of respect for that. But now... you don't forget and beat the crap out of someone. What a loser.

PH

Oh PLEASE! What a freaing LIAR! God,I cant stand this little prick!Yeah,I wouldnt want to remember beating a woman either if I were him.Bastard.

Fan

Cocaine is a powerful drug.

kev the realist

What a pathetic excuse for a man. Yeah, right he wants to be honest and come clean with his Lawyer sitting next to him. Come on, he is a punk and only in Hollywood would the courts put up with this crap. He belongs in jail with the rest of the felons, not on a work release, community service sentence. He is a batterer and his Attorney is complicit. How convenient he does not remember..... Give me a freekin break. LOSER.... He belongs behind bars....

Michele

And his mom was sitting there?
If I was his mom, I'd be beating his butt.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments