Mel B. Ain't Scared to Sue for $7 Million

8/31/2009 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you wannabe Mel B.'s business partner, you better not allegedly screw her out of a bunch of money ... cause she won't think twice about suing the pants off you.

According to a new lawsuit, Scary Spice and her husband Stephen Belafonte are suing a guy named Dan Catullo for $7 million -- after they say a big business deal with him went real sour real fast.

Scary and Stephen claim they tried to join forces with Catullo in 2008, by setting up a company to profit off Scary's "music, touring, merchandising [and] public appearances."

The couple claims Catullo not only backed out of the $2 million deal, but that he also defrauded her in a number of ways ... including forging Scary's signature on a financial document.

Scary and Stephen are suing Catullo for $7 million for fraud, breach of contract and a number of other alleged offenses.

janicebyrne01

Why would anyone want to do business with this talentless woman? Like the rest of the Spice Girls, they're all well and truly over the hill.

doc murry

i would love to kiss her on those lips..priceless

bman

what a scary skanky beotch. why does the stupid U.S.A. let idiots like this in the country? just keep these loser types out of the great white north.

janalal4

aaaaaHHHHHH!!! That's "scary" alright!!

bman

last time I seen lips like those there was a hook in them.

Homie1Kanobe

Posted at 11:20AM on Aug 31st 2009 by andybman

andybman, I needed that this morning, busted my butt laughing ..rotflmao ..thankyou very much

Sad

Scary seems like a proper name, all this talk about girl power, yet she seems to live of money from men, no girl power here in my opinion just a lot of crap talk.

Miia

She must be broke! Another sue happy queen!

DWTS1976

Mel and her husband are money-greedy losers. Stephen "I am not a Belafonte" Stansbury is the biggest con artist of them all. Can't wait to see how this unfolds, as I am sure something is fishy here. She is a talentless woman and I pray for anybody who does business with her. I am sure that they are lying here. I know of at least 5 people Stephen screwed over before he "cashed in" by marrying Scary

Homie1Kanobe

This washed up skank ho ain't got no chance, I don't know of a lawyer in his right mind who would take the case. Unless they pay upfront. Then they are still gonna loose, and the only one that ends up with money would be the lawyer...No Free Rides....

ralphie

Don't know who is worse. Mel B and Stephen, or the manager. Dan Catullo is a sleeze and con artist himself.

Homie1Kanobe

After looking at her picture again, she does look scary, Just like those crack ho's that hang at the corner store, Saying hey Mister ya got a dollar,say I ain't got no dollar, then they say how bout 50 cent, Then they offer oral sex, time for me to go.they say it only 5 dollar .......Looks like she been there

Trooper Tom

I guess the cash from Spice Girl Tour ran out

cp

If you know her husbands shady ass history this story comes as no surprise........