Jon Gosselin's Game Has Legs

9/1/2009 2:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin can spot a lady with class from a mile away -- just check out the demure chick in something resembling a skirt he was hitting on at JET nightclub in Las Vegas last night.

Jon Gosselin
Let's see Kate pull that ensemble off.

Wendy

Douche bag, hope she/he charged him a ton of money; sure looks like a man to me in drag. I hope TMZ gives him the boot on a morality breach and he has to get a normal job if anyone will hire him. Next we will see him on Celebrity Rehab pimping himself for money for a sex addiction. I won't watch anything with that man hoe in it.

Janice

I've seen it all from this All-TIME loser. Does he not have any PRIDE for himself or his family? He's been partying from December of last year until now. That's 9 months! What kind of upbringing has he had? I just hope that Kate have full custody and have him drug tested because pot stays in your system for about a month. She better act quickly before it goes out of his system. Take the initiative and PROTECT your kids from this loose cannon. It would be a sad day not IF, but WHEN some of the kids are following in his footsteps. Too scary and sad to even imagine.

Donna

God, how I hate seeing a woman wearing shoes that leave her toes hanging off the front-end!!!

Take some of your tip money and buy some shoes that fit, woman!!

ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!

okay, rant over.

Chris Brown is so last Year

THAT looks disgusting, and likely carrying germs etc :P~~~~~~~~~~~~

mickey lou

Jon Is a gross whore!

Donna

I agree with Jan about the People magazine pic. I don't know how doctored it is but Kate is stunning!!

watamess

Those are 2 of the ugliest people I have ever seen. I say "people" cause I'm not sure whether they're male or female.

Sherry

He is sooooo ugly. Almost looks like he's retarded and unfortunately, the kid's all look just like him. Crossed eyes and everything.

L

TMZ: next time you want to post something about him, put up a box of Summer's Eve. We'll know exactly who the story is about.

sane

There is definitely something wrong with him He looks like he has down syndrome and so do half his kids

jackhole69

this guy is a piece of poop.

Doug

Actually, I think Kate would look pretty hot in that little outfit. Hey, JMO.

WhoCares...OnlyWomen...

I see that it's mostly women complaining about him. If the tables were turned and he was the male version of Kate and she was doing this sort of thing, you would all be on her side saying she needs to unwind and feel young and enjoy herself. Get over it!!! It's not YOUR life!!! Stop watching these so-called reality shows and open your eyes to the real world. Who can say what happens when the cameras are off...are you there?!? For those of you who said he's a loser for a DNA donor...just remember Kate DIDN'T HAVE to spread her legs open for him if she didn't want to!!! The 2 of them were made for each other....also if they weren't on TV would you really care!!! Get a life people and leave them to screw-up their own!!!

ScaredMom

Dear Jon,
Even the who-ers are laughing at you. Time for plan "C"....
God

ho hater

There's waaaay too many skanky women in the world and waaaay too many gross, desperate men. Are there any decent folks left? I'm grossed out.