Jon Gosselin's Game Has Legs

9/1/2009 2:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin can spot a lady with class from a mile away -- just check out the demure chick in something resembling a skirt he was hitting on at JET nightclub in Las Vegas last night.

Jon Gosselin
Let's see Kate pull that ensemble off.

JANE DOE

TEAM JON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrisfenton

whenever his kids look back and wonder where "daddy" was when they were growing up, it will all be right here on TMZ. Dated and time stamped...!!!

Beth

He truly makes me sick. How disgusting to see a father of 8 young children being such a loser.

Lynn

I've never had such an urge to comment on someone as I do now. This guy is unbelievably immature, and lacking in morals, class and dignity, not to mention the embarassment he's creating for his 8 kids and "wife" - I say "wife" because unless he has managed to get divorced behind the scenes in record time! HE'S STILL MARRIED!!!What an example for his kids - how shameful can a person be.

Donna

Where are is kids? while he is acting like a want a be player.I feel so sorry for Kate and his wonderful kids who I just love like my own.Shame on him he does not seem to care what his kids see him do to them or their mother.

Disturbed

"I'm just doing whats best for my kids right now...."

*Barf*

Betina

She has clear heels . This is not a chick to be seen with.

Lori in Chicago

She looks like a whore dressed like that... This guy does not care about anyone but himself... He is an embarrassing POS...

JANE DOE

Finally have some fun Jon!

She's as fake as Kate! lol

shauna`

this guy is so absoulutely disgusting, i am 28 years old and would not go near him with a 20 ft pole. he has no class and is a total attention whore. granted his wife brow beat him for years, but he is still such a tool!!!

Truth Hurts

Whatever! Keep demeaning women by comparing Kate to this professional ___ (fill in the blank). Men! Jon is not a stud; he is overweight, has a receding hairline and is basically lazy. Real women are not impressed!

Amanda

HAHAHHAHAHHA he has asian blush!!!!!
he should stop drinking before it doesnt go away

Iggy Brown

I wonder if he knows they're hookers. Easier to spot in Vegas than a meth addict in a small town.

joseph edo jr

John's genes need to be eliminated. He makes the most unhealthy babies. Watch the show & see how blind some of the kids are...they wear Coke bottle glasses.

Gina

What's wrong with him? Honestly, he's majorly going through some hormonal imbalance right now. Poor Kate! That's a shame that it had to end up like this. I really hope his children don't see these pictures of their dad acting like a hormone crazed teenager.