Chris Brown -- Wish I Could Take It Back

9/3/2009 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown says he relives his assault on Rihanna every day -- and wishes he could have handled it "totally different."

0221_media_removed-1
Brown's full interview with Larry King aired last night, where he said he was still in love with the woman he beat up, played dumb to the past abuse mentioned in his probation report and called the night of the assault, "one of the worst moments of my life."

Brown said he was sorry -- but are you buyin' it?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

doc murry

for gods sake use condoms

ralphie the one-eyed

.... "he relives his assault on Rihanna every day"
I thought he said earlier he can't remember the incident?

I bet Rihanna feels the same way.
~Ok. B.B Gunns = bad.

UGGGGHHH

SAW HIM ON LARRY KING. HE AVOIDED ALL KINDS OF QUESTIONS. HE IS NOT SORRY AND WILL NEVER WILL BE.

WATCH OUT LADIES , HE WILL BEAT YOU TO A PULP.

ho hater

If he doesn't remember beating her, how can he re-live it every day?

i love the 80

HE RELIVES IT, I WONDER HOW SHE FEELS. I GUESS HE STILL DOES LOVE HER. EVERY BULLY WANTS TO KEEP THERE WHIPPED DOG AROUND TO KEEP BEATING ON. HE MAKES ME SICK.. HE DOESNT REMEMBER THE PAST ABUSE. WHATEVER.. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HUNG IN THE STREET LIKE THE DOG HE IS!

karyn

Once a hitter, always a hitter.

I thought his bowtie should have started spinning when Larry asked him a tough question. Ah well.

Homie1Kanobe

I wish I had'nt done some things on like , but I had to pay for what I did, The only reason he is doing this, is America is shutting him down, GOOGLE how many radio staions have pulled his music, cd sales are down, Just do your time,and be done with it.Every time you do this America shuts you down, It has;nt been a month since your sentence started , I don't think you will be free all that long because of your lifesytle. You will violate probation I bet In the next 90 days, then off to prison you go. Where life is fragile, where the inmates will treat you like prey ( the same way you did Rihanna) And ,and Only then you will learn your lesson about domestic violence

Dan

Give me a fricken break. Do you think we are actually buying his comment that "he does not remember beating the living crap out of Rihanna?"

Who would not remember something like this. Be a man, and admit what you did. If I turned my wife into a punching bag, trust me--I'd remember every second.

so so sorry

yeah he is so so sorry. I watched the entire interview last night and I wanted to beat him with his stupid bow tie! His Mom said that she wouldn't judge Chris, not because he is her son but she wouldn't judge anyone... OH but she did judge her ex that beat her?? Done the same thing!!!
Chris seemed like him and Rihanna was cool like they would be back together now if he wasn't ordered to stay away from her! You could tell by his interview he was such a spoiled brat used to everyone "yessing" him that he never had anyone tell him NO! When he did what did he do?? Beat the crap out of her. He's such a punk! I hope his career is over since in the interview he said he wasn't worried about his career, he SHOULD BE!
One last comment... did you see when they started to show the I'm sorry video? He started laughing when they did the split screen, funny that's what the world did when they saw it too!

Sandy Williams

I think Chris Brown didn't explain anything at all he refused to answer the most important questions Why and what made him so mad that he had to beat a woman. Why did he even go on Larry King If he was not going to answer the tough questions It was a waste

WHY?

Will you all give it a rest already.How many apology's does he need to make? If the little slut song bird can forgive why can't you all?He does relive it everyday due to everyone giving him such a hard time. The island witch is out and about being seen everywhere enjoying her life, why can't you guys allow him to move with his?He is still a young kid give him a chance to redeem himself. Remember: Let the first one without sin cast the fist stone!

Boo

He's full of it. When he is put on the spot, he is sooo sorry. Then when random pictures are taken, he is in clubs, dancing etc like he don't have a care in the world. I am all for forgiveness, but I must say I don't think he is sorry, I just think he sorry it went public.

janalal4

I tried to watch the repeat of this guy on the Larry King interview last night & couldn't make it through 15 minutes. "UH, UH..Well...UH out of respect for Rihanna, I really shouldn't talk about the details of that night...UH..I don't feel it's...UH...approriate..UH(looks over to Geragos like, "HELP ME!"). His mama sitting over there crying CONTINUOUSLY! How many times did this guy say the same thing over & over? Then finally, "...Uh, I really don't remember..it's a blur". STFU you liar. I don't care much for Larry King but he looked like, "Hmmmm..So why are you here on my show"?? Geragos over there painting the "poor, pitiful..I was a witness to abuse when I was a child" portrait. CLICK went my remote! He needs to go do his 52 week domestic violence coarse & try to "pay attention in class" because this judge is not gonna play nice-nice next time with his sorry ass. And why is he not in front of a judge for being underage in a club that serves alcohol? There's photographs of this for Christ's sake! This was a condition of his probation.

Lex

Hang on... is he talking about Rhianna or the bow tie?

jandean61

he relives his assault on Rihanna every day"
I thought he said earlier he can't remember the incident?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments