DJ to GaGa -- Are You a Hermaphrodite?

9/3/2009 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady GaGaOne Australian DJ stuck her nose right into Lady Gaga's business live on the air -- asking about a rumor most people wouldn't touch with a ten foot, er, pole -- that GaGa's a "hermaphrodite?!"

The question comes after a viral video popped up on the net from one of Gaga's concerts, in which one of the shots briefly makes it look like, well, she's more of a Finkle than an Einhorn.

So on the The Matt and Jo Show in Melbourne, Australia ... they went for it, asking her straight up -- what's going on with your "crotch?"

Gaga was not amused.

Me

Um... She said it was a rumor, to low brow to talk about it.. hmmm... sounds to me she is female.. oh no i forgot.. women don't get a cycle once a month and need to wear some protection.. oh by the way they tend to look bulky!!!! Wake up people!! lots of haters out there.. Me

atabaw

Too funny - but even if she was, I still like her music. (whoo hooo top 5!)

Adrianna

I knew all along "it" was a man.

No surprise there

Mikey

SHE'S NUTS.

a

I've seen this clip and it shows absolutely nothing! It just shows her underwear for about .5 seconds and the rest of the video is her singing and pulling her dress down because it kept riding up on her. Some people make me sick.

Rashad

to number 3. Just because shes got nuts doesnt mean she is nuts. ok you're right she is kinda nuts.

rhbjorn

And then is goes all American, why is it so hard to say" No I don't have a penis"

MaryMac

It is really sad that TMZ stoops so low as to perpetuate the juvenile behavior of mocking someone with a genetic disorder. Intersexed people exist all over the place and is much more common than you may think. There are different variations of the disorder and can have several causes. Whatever the case, it is a real thing that real people deal with every day and they are born this way. I thought the 21st century would be full of more open minded people who don't tease like children for something a person cannot help. And do some research. We all start out with both sets of sex organs, we all have both male and female hormones. When are we going to stop treating gender and sexuality like 3rd graders?

gwen

more of a finkle then an einhorn. FRICKING CLASSIC ROFL

gia

If she really is, so what? It's none of his business, or anyone else's. It's not like people can chose how they want to be born.

mrez golucky

Yikes!

ly9512

I've seen her in concert and let me tell you - her vag and boobs were hanging out the entire time. She's a woman.

Ryoichi Morita

I didn't even know what the word meant. I had to look it up. Imagine, learning English from TMZ.com.

Tardiness_becomes_you

I saw her do a dance routine and there was a closeup near her upper left leg and at the edge of her panties I saw the edge of her vagina.

Ashley

No they didn't say Finkle and Einhorn!! LOVE IT!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments