Keanu Reeves -- DNA Will Set Me Free

9/3/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Keanu Reeves says he doesn't even know the Canadian woman claiming he fathered her children -- and he'll take a DNA test to prove it.

Keanu Reeves

Reeves finally agreed to the paternity test after Karen Sala, 46, filed a claim in Ontario court saying the actor was the father of at least one of her four adult children -- all now in their mid-20s.

Reeves' attorney, Lorne Wolfson, tells us he's the one who recommended Keanu take the test to clear his name and put an end to the matter once and for all.

Reeves is set take the DNA test some time in the next month.

Kecia

Wow, is that Debbie Rowe 's sister????

B.lynn

Its funny, because I went to school with three of these "teenagers" since i was in elementary, and nothing was very said.. why now? I agree its a waste of money.

ali

The woman looks as if she is suffering from delusions.. Why waste the money...

Simone

Second!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

I think Keanu Reeves is a handsome man. Without the beard, of course.

Simone

Number 5, are you kidding me???!!!!

Mariah

No WAY this woman is only 46! She looks like a meth addict.

his true love and female

Here is to a speedy vindication on behalf of Keanu. He volunteers his dna because people can be really dishonest, and manipulative in this world. Keanu is very good looking, and seems to be a kind man, but I would not take it for weakness. Good luck to him.

Kiki

He's the father of "one" of her four children? Wow classy dame..doesn't even know when she was with the guy.

Sad sad

I will laugh my azz off if he turns out to be the daddy.

bman

Stupid beotch is living in a fantasy world thinking she got banged by Keanu, doesn`t know who father any of her crumb pickers cause the bman said so. old ho.

RabbleRouser

I guess Keanu thought "Whatever happens in the Matrix, stays in the Matrix".

xrayer

I know older women need love 2, but she looks old enuff 2 B Keanus' grandma......What the hey?

RabbleRouser

LOL....
Did ya all see the papers she file..crazy bitch wants child support retro dated back from 1988 for $150K per month...and 3 million dollars a month spousal support.

I think his lawyers are wrong for getting to him do a DNA test to end this thing once and for all. It's gonna bring all the crazies about and Keanu doesn't have enough blood to go around.

The next bitch that will be squawking is the chick who thinks she is the mother- without being the mother of Micheal Jacksons kids..and Tom Cruise.

Jess