DJ AM's Shoe Line -- Nike Won't Just Do It Yet

9/4/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DJ AM was about to have his own exclusive shoe put out by Nike -- but since his passing, the sneaker king has put a hold on releasing AM's kicks to the public.

DJ AM Nike

We spoke to a rep for Nike, who said AM had been working with Nike for months on a limited edition line of Nike Dunks with his own logo emblazoned on them. We're told the design was complete and approved by AM, but Nike isn't releasing them yet because they are working with his family to figure out the "next step in terms of release."

AM had a well known obsession with Nike kicks -- owning around 700 pairs of 'em.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!

Paparazzo@frog.cc

700 pairs -- AM was the Almeda Marcos of Nikes.

arte help

They were trying to figure out how to put little pockets in them to carry crack around. LOSER!!! Had a second chance and BLEW IT!!

kissmiass

I have never read anything where someone had a bad word to say about DJ AM. What is so sad is that he was WAS SMOKING CRACK IN FRONT OF HIS DRUG SPONSOR AND PROMISED TO GO TO REHAB AFTER HIS NEXT GIG BUT NEVER SHOWED UP TO THAT GIG! PLEASE READ:http://www.nypost.com/seven/09012009/news/regionalnews/horrible_final_daze_187521.htm

mrez golucky

Yikes!

keith

I don't drink or smoke ain't into dope
Won't try no coke, ask me how I do it, I cope
My only addiction has to do with the female species
I eat 'em raw like sushi

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

B O I N G !!! B O I N G !!!

Posted at 1:40AM on Sep 4th 2009 by KOOKY SUAVE

LMFAO KOOKY !!!!

maggie

every single time i see a picture of this guy, i think its Ryan Seacrest - anyone else?

bobbyozone

700 pairs of shoes for a man is wrong. i'm sorry but it's like women gettin tattooed on theis ankle when all a man really wants if between the legs.

i could see 700 pair{maybe} from a hot wild woman, but a man only needs 5 pair of shoes

dress shoe, work shoe, slippers, junkyard shoe{yardwork shoe} maybe a running shoe.

Jody

I bet his mother is mad that the deal didn't go through before his death. She hasn't wasted any time trying to get all his money for herself.

Wombat

Here we go again with another "famous" drug addict loser. What a role model for our kids. Do the shoes come with hidden compartments for a crack pipe and a bag of rock?

Let's make them "real" to some extent...Make the catch phrase "They'll take you where you want to go!" ...and then have them fall apart a month after you buy them.

Bill J

Releasing this line now is the best thing they could do. In two months people will forget as there will be a new tragedy occuring.

ChadSexton

Boo!

haskel420

SWOOSH,,!! they make you run faster,, right to the crack dealer

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

#9 HER WASN'T A ROLE MODEL TO MY KIDS. YOU NEED TO HAVE MORE FAITH AND HAVE THE ROLE MODEL ISSUE TAKEN CARE OF @ HOME.

mia

A DJ AM shoe????? Who would buy that?????

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments